Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loud Sound from Front Air Suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Had the MX for a year. The other day when i set the vehicle's height to "very high" and then back to low, a loud sound came from the front right of the MX. It lasted for about 10 to 15 seconds. The loud sound is exactly like the one you hear from a air compressor(ones you use for nail guns, etc.). Took the vehicle to Tesla Service Center and they told me it is because my car was parked in the garage, therefore it takes more efforts to suck in the air. I call it BS! What you guys think?

Hello,

Had the MX for a year. The other day when i set the vehicle's height to "very high" and then back to low, a loud sound came from the front right of the MX. It lasted for about 10 to 15 seconds. The loud sound is exactly like the one you hear from a air compressor(ones you use for nail guns, etc.). Took the vehicle to Tesla Service Center and they told me it is because my car was parked in the garage, therefore it takes more efforts to suck in the air. I call it BS! What you guys think?

Was it just pressure being released from the strut?