TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Louisville, KY Service Center coming soon?

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by swillmac, Mar 26, 2016.

1. swillmac

swillmac Member

I was chatting with an owner today in a parking lot and she mentioned that there is a service center being built in Louisville that is going to be completed sometime this year. She had no other information about it though. I'm curious where it will be located but I can't find anything about it. Anyone have any information?

2. Rifleman

Rifleman Now owns 2 Model S's!!!

I have not heard anything about it, but I know it is needed, both for service and for deliveries. Right now, all KY deliveries come from the Cincinnati location.

3. Ville70S

Ville70S Member

Taking delivery of my 70D in Louisville this week. The people in Cincy keep referring to service personnel based in Louisville, but no brick and mortar SC.

• Like x 1
  4. Skione65

Skione65 Member

@Ville70S,

So I'm assuming you had to go up to the Cincinnati Tesla SC to take delivery. I was just up there yesterday checking out the Showroom....they had a MC Red 70D and a Blue Model X on the floor. Asked them about Mobile Rangers in Louisville. The GM said they have 1 MR in Louisville. No B&Ms obviously due to sales restrictions. They have 3 Service Centers/Showrooms in Ohio and said they barely got those in before they outlawed anymore locations there and they're actually "Grandfathered" and 'capped' at 3.

Right now Kentucky has SuperChargers in Louisville, Lexington, London and one currently under construction in Bowling Green.

How are you liking your 70D?

Ski

5. jzwiss

jzwiss New Member

I am really curious about future service centers in Louisville (Model 3 on order and considering a Model X for my wife). Any more news on this? I'm also curious to know what service in the Louisville area has been like recently. Have you had good service from the Ranger? Have you had to have your car towed to Cincy? Any info would be appreciated, Thanks!