Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Louisville, KY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Progress!
IMG_5534.JPG

You and me both, man.
Got family Christmas in Prospect this year, and I'll be coming down from north of Indianapolis.

Might have to steal the dryer outlet /sigh...

Dryer outlet would be easy! Thats already a given at my destination. But to get there I'll need at minimum Nashville, Louisville, and Indianapolis. Even with Superchargers those stops will add 90 minutes to two hours to my day. CHAdeMO is out of the question, especially when there is at most only one per Nissan dealer, and closed when the dealership is closed.

Been lurking the forums for a while but just registered to pass along some great news for all you owners hoping for the Louisville Supercharger to be open for Christmas...

I just spoke with two of the workers at the site and asked about estimated completion date. Their answer: IT WILL BE POWERED UP BY THE END OF THIS WEEK! I asked if that meant it would be ready for cars to be charged there and they clarified that although it will be powered up by the end of the week, there will still be dirt and construction materials on the site. He stated that by middle of next week, it should be operational for charging. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Note: I work nearby and will check the status daily to let you all know for sure when it's actually operational. Stay tuned.

Been lurking the forums for a while but just registered to pass along some great news for all you owners hoping for the Louisville Supercharger to be open for Christmas...

I just spoke with two of the workers at the site and asked about estimated completion date. Their answer: IT WILL BE POWERED UP BY THE END OF THIS WEEK! I asked if that meant it would be ready for cars to be charged there and they clarified that although it will be powered up by the end of the week, there will still be dirt and construction materials on the site. He stated that by middle of next week, it should be operational for charging. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Note: I work nearby and will check the status daily to let you all know for sure when it's actually operational. Stay tuned.

Welcome Swillmac and great first post. Truly appreciate the info and the updates.