Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Love that Design

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mootard, the Corgi, and my S85....separated at birth?

Attachments

• tesladog.jpg
    tesladog.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,078
Thought this would be a good spot for a cute story, My dear wife took me to breakfast at Denny's yesterday for my birthday, not our usual haunt but in Sebring, fine dining is limited, and to a BIG BOY that LUMBERJACK KILLER or whatever they call it sure looks good, especially as I love pancakes. We had a wonderful breakfast and as we were leaving one of the managers a young girl came running out of the restaurant waving and yelling, I immediately thought I had left something behind, like my cherished TESLA hat, but no I didn't wear it that day. She rushed up breathless and said what kind of car is that, I have been waiting to see who was driving it. I had seen her out there as we were eating as I selected a section where I could see the car as we ate, she was picking up trash around the bushes but only by our car. we talked a lot about the car but the cute remark she made was OMG it looks like the kind of car BATMAN would drive, I had nor response, I thanked her for her kind words and turned to my dear wife and said ROBIN jump in there's crime afoot somewhere.