TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Love that Design

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Cosmo, Mar 23, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo New Member

Mootard, the Corgi, and my S85....separated at birth?

Attached Files:

2. TheAustin

TheAustin Model X 90D (Former Model S P85)

Not even close.

3. sp4rk

sp4rk Banned

Assume it's a play ion the word moutarde? (French mustard?)

4. Jeeps17

Jeeps17 Cath Jockey in a P85

Or a very "slow" cow ?

:biggrin:

5. Cosmo

Cosmo New Member

How about this one? Yes, phonetic french mustard.
    cardog2.jpg

6. jomo25

jomo25 Active Member

I don't get it.

7. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

@jomo25: look at the black nose(cone)

8. wstuff

wstuff Junior Member

Thought this would be a good spot for a cute story, My dear wife took me to breakfast at Denny's yesterday for my birthday, not our usual haunt but in Sebring, fine dining is limited, and to a BIG BOY that LUMBERJACK KILLER or whatever they call it sure looks good, especially as I love pancakes. We had a wonderful breakfast and as we were leaving one of the managers a young girl came running out of the restaurant waving and yelling, I immediately thought I had left something behind, like my cherished TESLA hat, but no I didn't wear it that day. She rushed up breathless and said what kind of car is that, I have been waiting to see who was driving it. I had seen her out there as we were eating as I selected a section where I could see the car as we ate, she was picking up trash around the bushes but only by our car. we talked a lot about the car but the cute remark she made was OMG it looks like the kind of car BATMAN would drive, I had nor response, I thanked her for her kind words and turned to my dear wife and said ROBIN jump in there's crime afoot somewhere.

9. TheAustin

TheAustin Model X 90D (Former Model S P85)

Now THAT'S good stuff! :)