Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loveland CO, Supercharger Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have no idea what all the construction steps are but looking nearly done to my unknowledgeable eye. The power transformers are all installed and 9 charging stations are likewise set on their concrete pads. Still covered by clear plastic without the charging cables installed. Located at the West side of the Embassy Suites Hotel next to I25 but mostly shielded from view from I25 by a hill.

IMG_1027.JPG

weradln
S60D with AP2 on order.

Based on the cut-out at the left of your picture I expect a 10th "pull-in" stall to be installed.

Did you see a green transformer installed anywhere near? (The white cabinets are all the Supercharging equipment.)

Have no idea what all the construction steps are but looking nearly done to my unknowledgeable eye. The power transformers are all installed and 9 charging stations are likewise set on their concrete pads. Still covered by clear plastic without the charging cables installed. Located at the West side of the Embassy Suites Hotel next to I25 but mostly shielded from view from I25 by a hill.

View attachment 203422

weradln
S60D with AP2 on order.
Thanks for the photo. Unfortunately, none of these stalls look trailer-friendly for the MX...

Based on the cut-out at the left of your picture I expect a 10th "pull-in" stall to be installed.

Did you see a green transformer installed anywhere near? (The white cabinets are all the Supercharging equipment.)
I didn't notice a green transformer. Given the Embassy Suites is a large, multi-story hotel, the missing transformer might be adjacent to theirs or even sharing one with the hotel? Suspect MP3Mike is correct about a 10th pull-in stall is being added.

Stopped by yesterday, Dec 21. Only remaining item appears to be a missing overhead light pole to be installed on a concrete pedestal footing that is all ready for it. All 10 charging stations have zip tie holding the charging cable to their stand. The green master transformer is installed as are the charging racks and stands. All construction equipment is gone. Gotta be very soon!