Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loving how Tesla updated my car’s graphic to reflect the removal of my Gemini covers.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just tried to do this with support. They did not have a clue what I was talking about. I used the photos earlier in the thread to “prove” it could be done. They said it would take a “week” at least to have an internal team look and request and process. Any other suggestions?

Just tried to do this with support. They did not have a clue what I was talking about. I used the photos earlier in the thread to “prove” it could be done. They said it would take a “week” at least to have an internal team look and request and process. Any other suggestions?
Super thankful this thread was posted!

Try again. You’ll likely get a different person. Tesla customer service is like the people at Best Buy. Sometimes you get a super knowledgeable person who actually cares about helping you. Most of the time, you get a punk teenager who just wants to get off work so he can smoke his weed. Try, try, try again. You have proof from myself and others that it is possible.

anyone tried to get them to change it to black too?
Doubt that is an option. They sell the lug nuts and center cap for the Gemini wheels to be used without the covers so it makes sense they recognize it as a wheel choice like they do with the aero 18” on the M3. Painting it black, orange, or yellow is not a given option by Tesla.

Where/how are you chatting with Tesla?
Account. Support. Scroll to bottom. Contact. “No”. “Chat”

Only available M-F 8a-3p.

be warned, they are useless. They are still telling me this can’t be done. I’d appreciate guidance on this. I asked them to escalate and sent the screen shots that are above. Still nothing.

I requested this and they said it wasn’t possible. Then it showed up on my invoice and they want to charge $10 for it hahaha. I am 100% not approving that.
1648830258461.png