Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loving how Tesla updated my car’s graphic to reflect the removal of my Gemini covers.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does it update the range as well
I’m not sure. I go by percentage anyhow and hardly have (or ever will) rely on the “miles till dead battery” estimate.
I have realized that my car lost about ~1 or 2% with the covers off and not the 5% people have said. YMMV. I just drive the car and charge to 80% daily and never think about it. Even on road trips I don’t think about it since there are superchargers everywhere.

I’m not sure. I go by percentage anyhow and hardly have (or ever will) rely on the “miles till dead battery” estimate.
I have realized that my car lost about ~1 or 2% with the covers off and not the 5% people have said. YMMV. I just drive the car and charge to 80% daily and never think about it. Even on road trips I don’t think about it since there are superchargers everywhere.
I dig it. Same here, except I go to 90% daily =)

Anyone done this recently, I just tried with Tesla service and they said it's not advised as it's messed up some customers software.
A4AAE67D-123B-412A-AADD-6880D131A589.png

This is what I received yesterday when requesting this. My service appointment was closed after requesting this.

It took several escalations, but they finally made the change after a month or two since initial request. Still has them and no issues with software.

View attachment 879576

This is what I received yesterday when requesting this. My service appointment was closed after requesting this.
Thanks both for the reply’s I’ll keep pushing them and see what they say. While it’s a pretty insignificant thing in reality, it just bugs me knowing its available but I can’t access it.