Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Low Profile Hyrdaulic Jack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My winter wheels/tyres arrived today. Now I need to change them over!

I have ordered the Adapter Pads for the M3P. However I saw on a YouTube that it's important that the disks on the jack are bigger than the jack pad adapter. Trying to order a low profile hydraulic jack (or electric jack) on Amazon, but nothing seems to indicate the size of the disks. Does anyone have any pointers either for a specific jack or for what to look for?
Thanks
Richard

I have ordered the Adapter Pads for the M3P. However I saw on a YouTube that it's important that the disks on the jack are bigger than the jack pad adapter. Trying to order a low profile hydraulic jack (or electric jack) on Amazon, but nothing seems to indicate the size of the disks. Does anyone have any pointers either for a specific jack or for what to look for?
Thanks
Richard
This is what I bought in Switzerland. Should be available in the UK/Ireland too as it’s on their site: Extra low entry

Very nice jack. Round rubber pad as well so I don’t even use the jack pads with this jack. Just line it up correctly and you are fine.

This is what I bought in Switzerland. Should be available in the UK/Ireland too as it’s on their site: Extra low entry

Very nice jack. Round rubber pad as well so I don’t even use the jack pads with this jack. Just line it up correctly and you are fine.

Link isn't working for me, but is it this one?
upload_2020-1-15_11-42-11.png

Thank you everyone! Couldn't find exact match on Amazon but I ended up with Sealey Low Entry Jack, and it's super fantastic compared to the small scissor jacks I'm used to. Makes changing wheels soooooo much easier!

Attachments

• 20200122_185005.jpg
    20200122_185005.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 101

Thanks
Richard

my shop uses this:

ZSJ-10A 1 Ton Aluminum Service Jack

I bought the first one in 1999, mostly hobby usage until 2005, then it was used daily in a full time repair/performance shop, it finally died last year. Bought another one to replace it. New version has improved castors for heavier loads and longevity.