Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

low profile jack pads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made my own last week and like Hippo25 says it only takes a few minutes. Although not really any cost savings over the ones you can buy on Amazon I saw a few reviews saying they had a strong oder so I used the hockey puck/door bumper combo instead. Probably a lot easier to find hockey pucks in Canada than the desert southwest USA :)

Hello,

I had a set of low profile jack pads picked out and finally figured now is the time to get them as I'll probably need tires soon, but at 30 dollars and change, I started to question the wisdom of paying that much for something that is used at least for me maybe twice a year and that is probably generous. Anyone have any suggestion for inexpensive pads? I was going to make my own, but I don't really have the time at the moment. I was looking at Traverse racing. They appear to be 1 inch instead of the ..75 I had found, but they are also about half the price. So if anyone knows any decent low profile pads that are inexpensive, please let me know.

Thanks
Hockey pucks.

Last edited: