TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

low tire pressure display

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Griffin, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Griffin

Griffin Member

I was driving using my navigation and the low tire display came on. the small navigation map that is displayed on the left side of the instrument cluster was replaced by the tire display. Is there a way to clear the tire display as I find the small navigation map a must have.

Thanks

2. TES-E

TES-E Member

Put air in the tire?

• Disagree x 1
  3. Hank42

Hank42 Member

To state the obvious - adding air to the proper tire pressure would likely cause the display to resort to normal.
    (Probably not the answer you were looking for)

4. Griffin

Griffin Member

I did do that but in the midst of a navigational pinch i.e.. in the middle of Boston it would have been helpful to clear the screen. Ideas?

5. Sandman1962

Sandman1962 Member

I would think that if you set the Right Display to show the tire settings, the Left display would revert to showing the navigational information.
    In case you do not know how to set the displays, keep pressing on the scroll wheel (right OR left) and then select what you want displayed. I believe the navigation only goes on the left....

6. STbreaker

STbreaker Member

Press the left scroll wheel once and the display will clear. The reminder will remain in a small text box in the center