TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Low VIN and financing question

Discussion in 'Model Y: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by andyment, Jun 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. andyment

andyment Member

I have a MSM, PUP, no FSD or hitch on order for delivery in Richmond, VA and VIN showed up with my MVPA this AM and it's 14**. I know Tesla doesn't do sequential VINs but I didn't realize they were THAT non-sequential. I'll be curious to see build date. Ordered 6/21.

Also, has anyone switched from cash to Tesla finance? With interest rates relatively low, I wanted to save the cash for other things. I can't switch it myself now that I have an MVPA, so any idea how I'd go about doing that?

Thanks for any insight!

2. PatinCT

PatinCT Member

I reduced my loan amount by emailing them... [email protected]

You can ask your delivery advisor the date of manufacture. Mine was 82xx and was built in 5/20.

3. chengka

chengka Member

I did exactly what you're looking to do by emailing the address mentioned above. Include your rn#.

4. Ssmtsx

Ssmtsx Member

Make sure it’s not the one they’ve been using for test drives. That’s the exact spec that location has been using for demonstrations. It was there when I got service earlier in the month.