Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowering Springs for 2021 M3P

Which Springs

• Eibach

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Unplugged Performance

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Tsportline

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it was 400 to install, I'd replace the stupid springs and get somewhat reasonable tire wear and not have to worry about every single speed bump.

Here's a Model 3 we just completed, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs & TSportline TST Wheels and shows a good amount of drop. Spacers coming up next.

51939135389_8e5c932062_b.jpg

51939135409_2987ca1cf3_b.jpg

51939135424_c6de534fc1_b.jpg

51938815596_097cba68ca_b.jpg

51938815301_8d4b841817_b.jpg
Is this a performance model or Long range?

Haven't really seen anyone mention the drop in anything but Performance type springs
Eibach's Long Range springs are Lower Front -0.9 in / Rear -1.0 in
and
Performance Lower Front -1.0 in / Rear -1.4 in

Is this a performance model or Long range?

Haven't really seen anyone mention the drop in anything but Performance type springs
Eibach's Long Range springs are Lower Front -0.9 in / Rear -1.0 in
and
Performance Lower Front -1.0 in / Rear -1.4 in
That's a LR.

Performance is slightly lower OEM, so the overall drop wouldn't be as much as a LR. Both LR and Performance would have identical lowered height with the springs after installation.

Reactions: Lindenwood
These are what I went with:

Install was super easy, and I'm pretty happy with them. I was expecting the rear to sit slightly lower though. I might take the rear out and trim the lower rubber mount a bit to bring it down.

Here's the height measuring from my fender to the wheel lip before and days after install:
View attachment 720273

The only reason I didn't go with Unplugged was because I read about clunking noises.
The only reason I didn't go with Eibach as a secondary option was because they were out of stock for weeks and I was impatient.
TSportLine answered my phone call, had them in stock, and had them to my house in three days.

As for performance, I was maxing out at 1.1G lateral on stock. Same parking lot, similar temp day, I hit 1.4g laterally once. I also have beat on them and I'm really impressed with how well they pair with the stock shocks. I'm not trying to race this thing, just make it look nice and drive well.

I'm really happy with them all around.

View attachment 720276
View attachment 720277
View attachment 720278
View attachment 720279
View attachment 720280
View attachment 720282
That's a stock '21 LR in white.

Good luck OP!
Totally off topic but what kind of mudguards are those? Those are nice!

Totally off topic but what kind of mudguards are those? Those are nice!

They took some cleaning up, but I'm really happy with the styling on them. They've held up great for the last year or so!