Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowering the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:eek: Well now that I know your license plate I'm gonna...ummm...say hi if I see you! But seriously though I never really understood why people blurred out their plates online. I guess to prevent stalkers from finding you? :confused:

LOL you got me there and yeah I understand the privacy people want to conceal their license plate when posting on a public forum but it's gonna be pretty hard for them to get any information from the plate i think but always good to be cautious.

I'm actually in the process of getting a different vanity plate, I'm not too found of mine anymore LOL. Do you have a custom plate?

20% sides, 5% rear
5% rear? I pray I'
LOL you got me there and yeah I understand the privacy people want to conceal their license plate when posting on a public forum but it's gonna be pretty hard for them to get any information from the plate i think but always good to be cautious.

I'm actually in the process of getting a different vanity plate, I'm not too found of mine anymore LOL. Do you have a custom plate?
Yea not much you can do with the plate number unless you work at the DMV or something.

Here's my custom plate. I'm thinking about changing to a digital plate. The yellow letters doesn't blend well with the rest of my color scheme. Oh and that big ol' license plate frame lights up when I brake. I didn't think it would be so bulky though when I ordered it. Probably gonna end up getting rid of it.
tes.jpg

Here's an example of what it looks like lit up on another car:
LumiSign-Merry-Christmas-Plate.png

5% rear? I pray I'

Yea not much you can do with the plate number unless you work at the DMV or something.

Here's my custom plate. I'm thinking about changing to a digital plate. The yellow letters doesn't blend well with the rest of my color scheme. Oh and that big ol' license plate frame lights up when I brake. I didn't think it would be so bulky though when I ordered it. Probably gonna end up getting rid of it. View attachment 410740

Haha that's pretty dope! Thanks for sharing!

5% rear? I pray I'

Here's my custom plate. I'm thinking about changing to a digital plate. The yellow letters doesn't blend well with the rest of my color scheme. Oh and that big ol' license plate frame lights up when I brake. I didn't think it would be so bulky though when I ordered it. Probably gonna end up getting rid of it. View attachment 410740

5% rear? I pray I'

@hydro 481 Very cool P3D badge!!! -- where did you get that ?

Thanks @hydro 481 - very cool.

I noticed you have the ludicrous bar underneath yours too. Is that OEM ? or where did you get that ?
You are very observant my friend. The bar was part of the OEM ‘Dual Motor’ badge that came with the car. I just trimmed it down to fit the ‘P3D’ badge. Here’s what the orginal badge looks like:
Tesla-MOdel-3-performance-dual-motor-badge.jpg

Do you have a Performance model?

Love yiu
You are very observant my friend. The bar was part of the OEM ‘Dual Motor’ badge that came with the car. I just trimmed it down to fit the ‘P3D’ badge. Here’s what the orginal badge looks like:
Tesla-MOdel-3-performance-dual-motor-badge.jpg

Do you have a Performance model?

Love your attention to detail @hydro 481.

Don’t have A p3d yet but I have been very tempted / looking at getting 1 to keep my S company