Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowering the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
bit too low for my liking tbh but if you like the look than great...juyst personal preference.....when you drop more than 1.5 inches I can already see a lot of neg camber there you may get uneven tire wear...I prefer the 1 inch drop from TSportline myself.

Can you enlighten me on what "neg camber" means and how does it create uneven tire wear? I'm thinking about getting the Super Performance UP but am worried about ride quality and any other future issues. Are there some things I should be worried about?

Can you enlighten me on what "neg camber" means and how does it create uneven tire wear? I'm thinking about getting the Super Performance UP but am worried about ride quality and any other future issues. Are there some things I should be worried about?

Hey, whats up bro. Just had my performance dropped on the UP super performance springs yesterday. Feels the same as stock just a bit more stiff and when turning there is barely any roll. Definitly feel the difference between stock. The drop is not that much. my coworker today told me if it was going to drop that much that he wouldnt had spent the money. I like it. The fronts right now i can fit 3 fingers and back fit 2. maybe when it settles a bit it will be more.

Hey, whats up bro. Just had my performance dropped on the UP super performance springs yesterday. Feels the same as stock just a bit more stiff and when turning there is barely any roll. Definitly feel the difference between stock. The drop is not that much. my coworker today told me if it was going to drop that much that he wouldnt had spent the money. I like it. The fronts right now i can fit 3 fingers and back fit 2. maybe when it settles a bit it will be more.

Nice! Do you have any pics?

Not following.....meaning he felt the drop was “too much or not enough”?.....

Ski

Looking at H&R with the price cuts are the same as Eibach. Considering Eibach as well, but now also looking at UP for softness.

looking for comfort but 1” drop.

why do the UP have the rubber wrap? Noise reduction? Squeaky?

do other springs have noise and would benefit from the same?

Looking at H&R with the price cuts are the same as Eibach. Considering Eibach as well, but now also looking at UP for softness.

looking for comfort but 1” drop.

why do the UP have the rubber wrap? Noise reduction? Squeaky?

do other springs have noise and would benefit from the same?

From personal experience, my UP springs are squeaky AF but only during specific scenarios such as turning left and backing up. Had to double up on the wrap just to eliminate it. Drove me nuts.

Good luck!