Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowering the Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Biggest question for Australian buyers... what's your shipping cost? Shipping is more than half the cost of the springs from Unplugged.

Our coilovers ship directly from Germany, roughly $150 depending on where you are. This isn't much more than it costs to send them to the USA. Just an example, our MPP Rear Camber arms cost $45 to ship to Australia. Hopefully that clears things up a bit!

@DrHoon - You using UnPlugged? If yes they have an installer in Sydney....I have mine lower than in the below pictures now..using Mountain Pass Coilovers (oh, and hub centric spacers)...

2023-02-28_01-15-34.png

2023-02-28_01-15-00.png

Last edited:
@DrHoon - You using UnPlugged? If yes they have an installer in Sydney....I have mine lower than in the below pictures now..using Mountain Pass Coilovers (oh, and hub centric spacers)...

View attachment 911925

View attachment 911927
I haven’t purchased springs yet. I have reached out to UP and did not get a reply from David, but got a reply from a US-based member of their sales team. Not sure if the previous Australian rep is active. Pricing was around 900 USD shipped which does not make them competitive.

I was after a recommendation for a workshop that is familiar with Model 3s.

I haven’t purchased springs yet. I have reached out to UP and did not get a reply from David, but got a reply from a US-based member of their sales team. Not sure if the previous Australian rep is active. Pricing was around 900 USD shipped which does not make them competitive.

I was after a recommendation for a workshop that is familiar with Model 3s.
Don’t go just springs, you’ll regret it. Get Coilovers, Mountian Pass are the best (look them up and you’ll see what I mean). Come to Melbourne and the chap I used will fit them in 2-3 hours and then drive back to Canberra.

I started with UP springs, hated the bouncy unbalanced ride, changed to coil overs and get a true lowered European feel.

Don’t go just springs, you’ll regret it. Get Coilovers, Mountian Pass are the best (look them up and you’ll see what I mean). Come to Melbourne and the chap I used will fit them in 2-3 hours and then drive back to Canberra.

I started with UP springs, hated the bouncy unbalanced ride, changed to coil overs and get a true lowered European feel.
Who did you have fit the MPP coil overs?