Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowest price Model S yet in Oz? MY2016 60D for $67K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had also contacted this seller, pretty disappointing that he is selling a car and failing to tell potential buyers of the cars true history. So glad I walked away.
If you read his other thread Pano roof brackets broken! Tesla won't repair due to salvage vehicle he’s also misleading in that thread, says the sunroof broke itself but the cars history states the A Pillar was damaged.
I love how now reading that thread I also find the car was water damaged due to the windows not working and being left in the rain, the sunroof has been sealed shut, what a great buy that car is for someone. I really hope no one has bought it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tension
Wow. I this may be the most entertaining thread I've ever read. I too have been keeping an eye on the listing (unaware that this thread was here) and figured that this guy has just put the car on hold once again after multiple price changes that range from $32k more expensive than yesterday to $15k cheaper the next. I just wonder why this guy cares so much about this Tesla if he seems to be wanting to tell us he is living a fine life with his Lamborghini and Ferrari. Seems like he can handle a $40k loss on the car or just keep it don't you think? Oh well, some people just can't be helped. Hopefully, nobody actually bought the car not knowing its true history and the implications that has upon the vehicle.