Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowest programmable trunk height?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my vin 2907 (what an amazing driving experience!) and was wondering if other people are able to program their trunk opening at essentially any height. I have been unable to program mine lower than about 77" off the ground (tip of spoiler to ground). I am able to program essentially at any height above that 77" off the ground-max opening. But, the very lowest part of my garage is about 75.5" and I wanted to make sure I don't hit anything.

Thank you!

BTW....mine is a 90d without premium and I didn't get the bioweapon defense mode button (i saw that others without PUP still got the button). Not a big deal but a difference that I noticed.

I did set mine to not open fully, to keep the spoiler from hitting the garage door when it's open.
After banging my head for the umpteenth time, I am really hoping that a future software update offers some fix.
1. Let's put the spoiler down when the car is in park. This will clear the way for the hatch to open a bit further.
2. Allow different opening heights to be set based on GPS location. I usually remember to duck when getting into the trunk when the car is in the garage, but for some reason, when loading the trunk at the grocery store, I seem to always bang my head. Lots of clear sky above....

Reactions: FlyF4 and akordz
I did set mine to not open fully, to keep the spoiler from hitting the garage door when it's open.
After banging my head for the umpteenth time, I am really hoping that a future software update offers some fix.
1. Let's put the spoiler down when the car is in park. This will clear the way for the hatch to open a bit further.
2. Allow different opening heights to be set based on GPS location. I usually remember to duck when getting into the trunk when the car is in the garage, but for some reason, when loading the trunk at the grocery store, I seem to always bang my head. Lots of clear sky above....

Yes to both! Would be really helpful!

Presuming, of course, your spoiler has the ability to lower itself. :rolleyes::p;)