Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD M3 About to be Delivered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am about 30mins away from being able to see my new car! Delivery delayed for 2 months.

In prep for the car arriving as it is a lease vehicle is someone able to share a TeslaFi referral code to me? I think it will be useful to track business and private milages.

Kind Regards
Alex

Reactions: Cyclone1
I am about 30mins away from being able to see my new car! Delivery delayed for 2 months.

In prep for the car arriving as it is a lease vehicle is someone able to share a TeslaFi referral code to me? I think it will be useful to track business and private milages.

Kind Regards
Alex
It's quite nice to have incoming notifications about the latest Tesla software versions rolling out with Teslafi too

Thanks all, looks like i need to call support tomorrow as the car hasn't been added to my account yet. Unless I am missing something?
Don't believe you'll be able to see the car in your account if it's a lease (as they own it) but you should still have access to the app.

After creating a TeslaFi account it'll ask for your Tesla account details and generate a key that'll be used to access your car.

Additionally, app access can take a few hours post delivery.

Is your car leased through Frontier?

No through Leaseplan, I was told over then phone when delivery was arranged that all I had to do was enable mobile access and I should be able to access through the App. The car should also appear on the account as soon as delivery was made.

I did ask the delivery driver who dropped off the car if there was anything he had to do to let Tesla know the car had been delivered. The guy didn't know anything apart from drop the car off at my address and leave the key card with me.

I think it probably has something to do with the car being dropped off after 18:30 and the office is shut so no-one to acknowledge delivery :(

Kind Regards
Alex
Pretty sure you will not be able to see car in your Tesla account.

Pretty sure you will not be able to see car in your Tesla account.
I haven't heard of this unless it's a newer circumstance? My car through Frontier/Leaseplan, shows just fine - and showed as soon as the order was placed by Leaseplan.

Enjoy the car AYYC! I had a wisdom tooth out today, but worth it for an excuse for a drive... ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Leilani