Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I honestly haven't been this excited about a car in a long time. I was looking forward to the LR AWD but now that it's been upgraded to a Stealth, I'm way more stoked!

I know these are all sleepers but we should still post up pics of the delivery day haha

• Love
Reactions: iamroy
I was able to grab one today out of inventory while it's being built. I was told about 2 weeks until delivery. I feel like I am even more stressed about it now that they gave me a timeline.

I honestly haven't been this excited about a car in a long time. I was looking forward to the LR AWD but now that it's been upgraded to a Stealth, I'm way more stoked!

It's just crazy, until recently I didn't even know about Stealth and I knew I didn't want to spend $9k just for 1 second less 0-60. But once I heard about it, I knew that even though the LR AWD is already an awesome car, I would always wonder what it would have been to have a stealth. Now that I have a VIN, I just am way too excited, I feel like a little kid giggling and jumping around excited about spending all that money :)

• Funny
Reactions: M3FNATIK
Add me to the list.. I got matched to a vin today. Blue with 18" wheels, black interior.

My order page is updated to performance, no VIN in the source code Yet.. will wait for it to show up by tomorrow.. I was also told that you will have only 3 days to get the delivery otherwise it will be assigned to someone else, not sure if anyone else with the stealth conversion heard similar response.