Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my final Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement after I called the delivery center in Fremont and asked them for it. The representative checked my account and seemed surprised that I hadn’t been contacted by my DA. She emailed a PDF copy to me and posted it on my online account while I waited on the phone. I have a feeling I’ll have my car by 12/3.

Also, is your VIN showing on your acct, management page, or source code only?

anyone able to get one with white interior from this batch yet?

Apparently they're not making any stealth models with white interior this batch.
But we also don't know if there ever will be another batch of stealth models.
I decided not to take the chance and settled with black interior

They told me the same thing about no white interiors so I changed to Black & Black

I called my local center today and surprisingly got through on the first try (tried for 3 hours yesterday but no luck); my service advisor wasn't in the office, but found someone to help me.

as far as they are told, a "sleeper" or "stealth" in any non PUP configuration has never been available in white interior.

The guy I spoke to today knows of at least 10 conversions out of the buena park delivery center from LRAWD or Perf3; and not one vehicle was available with white interior.

They look up your account by the RN.

Same, when I phoned in they just asked me for my RN and they were able to look me up right away.

the SA I spoke with today said I would be able to swap my P3D+ order to a "stealth/sleeper" and not lose my place in line and would not have to create a new order (also not lose $100) ... There are due to be more vehicles produced in the next 2 weeks and those vehicles are still likely to be delivered before December 15th.

(I was told around Dec 7 for my P3D (no VIN assigned, yet)).

As of 5pm there were 2 Black exterior 'sleepers' destined to go to Palm Springs on or around December 15th (info from tesla buena park)

Just got my VIN for a Stealth M3. It shows that it is a 2020 model but has a “C” in position 8.
The Vin decoder says this

Motor/Drive Unit C = Base A/C Motor, Tier 2 Battery (31-40 kWh)

What have others who received VIN numbers for upcoming delivery have in that position for a P3D-?

Just got my VIN for a Stealth M3. It shows that it is a 2020 model but has a “C” in position 8.

What have others who received VIN numbers for upcoming delivery have in that position for a P3D-?

I noticed that too when I plugged my VIN into the decoder. I was a little perplexed that it said base motor and the smallest battery.

I got the same thing, position 8 is C. Last 6 are: 602626

IMO we should wait before giving the VINs to our insurance and bank/cu for loans, the who knows if the source code is accurate.

Now that we can be fairly confident what the "C" stands for, it begs the question: are these cars actually equipped with different hardware that differentiates them from normal LR AWD cars with "B" VINs? Seems like maybe so or there wouldn't be any reason to change the VIN. What do you guys think?

Now that we can be fairly confident what the "C" stands for, it begs the question: are these cars actually equipped with different hardware that differentiates them from normal LR AWD cars with "B" VINs? Seems like maybe so or there wouldn't be any reason to change the VIN. What do you guys think?
Very curious about this as I’m back and forth on switching my P3D+ to a stealth. If it is physically different from awd and uses the performance motors then that makes me feel better somehow.

Now that we can be fairly confident what the "C" stands for, it begs the question: are these cars actually equipped with different hardware that differentiates them from normal LR AWD cars with "B" VINs? Seems like maybe so or there wouldn't be
It looks like the P3D+ will also be C in 2020. We need to find someone overseas who got one and have them tell us what it is for them. It does seem to give more proof that the stealth has the exact same motors as the full performance