Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know that vins aren’t allocated in exact order. But I saw someone in the SR delivery thread with vin 591,000 get assigned today. Maybe that means our batch will be made next week? Assuming 8,000 built per week. We may see deliveries second week of December.

I am trying to get an idea of how many of these cars are floating around for this batch because its looking like probably less than one hundred-ish so far. Anyone have a VIN lower than 2551 or higher than 2638?

1592 here. Contacted an associate through the chat window and she sent me a link. Metallic midnight silver stealth perf.

Hit the buy button 10/21 - the link had VIN assigned as well as a destination already given - but was later told it was still in production — so not sure.

Reactions: OverEZPZ
It is interesting that these VINs seem to be jumping all over the place. I can't imagine that they are making thousands of these but maybe they are? I am thinking maybe the different groupings are destined for different regions? For example, there are several others on here that have VINs within a few dozen of mine and they all seem to be in what I would consider roughly the Southwest.

It is interesting that these VINs seem to be jumping all over the place. I can't imagine that they are making thousands of these but maybe they are? I am thinking maybe the different groupings are destined for different regions? For example, there are several others on here that have VINs within a few dozen of mine and they all seem to be in what I would consider roughly the Southwest.
Based on the order tracking log, it appears everyone who ordered the P3D- with 18" wheels were assigned VIN's starting with 601XXX, and 627XXX for 19" wheels.

Edit: 601XXX and 602XXX for 18" wheels.

From what I've been told - they are making thousands - just not all of them ASAP. I think there are later (mid to late December) production cars that are still up for grabs. I don't know if they give you a VIN for those. Possibly as a VIN is just a number these days.

so yea i got a VIN in source ending in 602575 for my P3D-. the build details say LR Performance but the Order Agreement PDF still has my original regular LRAWD build. anyone else have this?

I have this as well. My order agreement still hasn't updated. I've asked about it several times and I have been told that it will be fixed closer to delivery every time.

Reactions: jtsai1031
If you want a better idea as to a delivery date, don't call your SA. Call your delivery center.

I just got off the phone with my Fremont delivery hub. She looked up my RN and said "it looks like your car is in pre-production. No 'gate date'. She reckoned my car would be ready "by the end of the week".

Great news if true. And in the spirit of "never over-promise", I'm still hoping pre-Thanksgiving (for personal reasons, not because I am over-anxious, which I am :D )

If you want a better idea as to a delivery date, don't call your SA. Call your delivery center.

I just got off the phone with my Fremont delivery hub. She looked up my RN and said "it looks like your car is in pre-production. No 'gate date'. She reckoned my car would be ready "by the end of the week".

Great news if true. And in the spirit of "never over-promise", I'm still hoping pre-Thanksgiving (for personal reasons, not because I am over-anxious, which I am :D )

That's great, when did you order?

By "the end of the week", do you mean we could possibly receive our cars by this Friday/Saturday, or the delivery center will be reaching out to us to schedule a delivery date by this Friday/Saturday?