Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also just called and they told me the same thing. They said my car is at the final step of production and it should be fully complete by end of the week. She told me that I should expect a text in the next few days to schedule delivery for next week. Exciting news!

11/20 updated order to White/Black 19” Stealth FSD
Fantastic.. I didn't ask when they expected delivery - so this is good to hear.. Mine was on 10/21... Curious if it will come straight to my showroom location here or if it will travel around before finally hitting here... (South Texas)

Okay, just called the ever helpful location where I originally got help finding a P3D- (i.e. not SLC) and got some of the most exciting news I have seen in this thread. First off, the reason I haven't gotten an MVPA yet is because I am using Tesla financing and apparently that means they don't generate one until very close to delivery whereas if you use 3rd party financing, they generate it much earlier in case your bank would like to see it for some reason to get your financing squared away. Which makes a little sense, I guess.

But anyways, on to the news everyone has been waiting for: He said my car just finished production and is going through final checkout. He scheduled me a tentative delivery date of 12/6 but cautioned that it could slide a little to the left or the right. My source code already says "estimatedDeliveryDate":"2019-12-06T10:00:00". Its been a long time since I have been this excited.

Awesome! What day did you order?

I just got an email from my SA: "Boy things are moving fast now; you’re vehicle is close to finishing production so I would say the automated text to schedule your delivery appointment should come any day now."

Yesssssss it's happening

Just called DA in Burbank as my MVPA was not posted correctly (3rd party financing not Telsa). She stated there was a technical issue and will email it to me. I asked about possible delivery dates and she stated the car was ready to be picked up from the factory and once it has I will get delivery date options.... Sounds like it's been made!!!!! Again take with grain of salt. Info:

Ordered 11/20 (changed from SR+ ordered 11/1)
Vin: 601619
Delivery Center: Burbank, CA

regular P are 3 now too. & MR RWD are down to 4.9 or something
If you have the update. Many are still coming with V9 prior to the latest performance boost update, mine included. Picked it up just a few days ago, October build, v9 prior to performance boost update. Specifically, mine came with 2019.31.103.1. I think the latest performance boost update was roughly 2019.36.x.x.