Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called DA in Burbank as my MVPA was not posted correctly (3rd party financing not Telsa). She stated there was a technical issue and will email it to me. I asked about possible delivery dates and she stated the car was ready to be picked up from the factory and once it has I will get delivery date options.... Sounds like it's been made!!!!! Again take with grain of salt. Info:

Ordered 11/20 (changed from SR+ ordered 11/1)
Vin: 601619
Delivery Center: Burbank, CA

Just got a call Dec 4th delivery but might get here sooner she doesn't want to promise me that but I need to call back on Friday and see!!!! Hopefully I'll beat the Dec 3rd deadline....

Grain of salt... Called my SA and was told mine just left the factory and should get a call from the DC to schedule by the end of the day. I'm not holding my breath though.

New order on 11/20. I was one of the first to order and before it was figured out how to match to my existing P3D+ order.

Does anyone try to Fremont center in the past couple of hours? the number was redirected to a recording saying you have reached a nonworking number at tesla motor and give me a corporate number to call

Had called the Fremont delivery center around 11am asking about the MVPA for my stealth on order. The person I spoke with said I needed to fill out one more financing item on the My Account page and then she would be able to generate one for me. I also asked about general delivery time-frames and she said to expect delivery around the last 2 weeks of December.

Tried calling back just now to get the MVPA after finalizing the info, but now getting this same non-working number recording

Does anyone try to Fremont center in the past couple of hours? the number was redirected to a recording saying you have reached a nonworking number at tesla motor and give me a corporate number to call

uh oh, tesla is closing

Had called the Fremont delivery center around 11am asking about the MVPA for my stealth on order. The person I spoke with said I needed to fill out one more financing item on the My Account page and then she would be able to generate one for me. I also asked about general delivery time-frames and she said to expect delivery around the last 2 weeks of December.

Tried calling back just now to get the MVPA after finalizing the info, but now getting this same non-working number recording
when did you order?

I got the same and called the sales center. They left a message for the DC to call me back.

Called Fremont sales center, because my VIN still does not show up in my account page, he asked me to upload existing insurance information and said the my car just got BUILT and delivery team will reach out by 'today' regarding the MVPA and schedule.

I'm financing through tesla, so they might put out the MVPA just before the delivery.