Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Fremont sales center, because my VIN still does not show up in my account page, he asked me to upload existing insurance information and said the my car just got BUILT and delivery team will reach out by 'today' regarding the MVPA and schedule.

I'm financing through tesla, so they might put out the MVPA just before the delivery.
Called Fremont sales center, because my VIN still does not show up in my account page, he asked me to upload existing insurance information and said the my car just got BUILT and delivery team will reach out by 'today' regarding the MVPA and schedule.

I'm financing through tesla, so they might put out the MVPA just before the delivery.

When did you order?

Have all the people who are getting confirmation of builds and shipping put in your Payment Method?

I asked my SA last week and he told me to hold off on even applying for loans yet. My VIN isn't in the profile (/profile?rn=RN109668271) source code but it is in the product finalize (/product-finalize?rn=RN109668271) source code. But to get to that product finalize page I have to manually type in the URL.

And the MVOA still has not updated to my stealth on both pages. But the image of the car and price on the pages are correct. So confusing.