Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No text and I changed my order to a stealth on 11/20 as well. So I just called the Costa Mesa DC and they said the car is built and waiting for a truck in Fremont. They expect it to arrive in OC on Thanksgiving with possibility for Delivery Fri/Sat/Sun. I went ahead and just booked Sunday to give them some time for the holiday but they said most likely I will get a call tomorrow to confirm, at which time, if they can schedule me sooner they will move my time up!

Its becoming real!!!!

Stealth White/Black 18s

Reactions: puppers
No text and I changed my order to a stealth on 11/20 as well. So I just called the Costa Mesa DC and they said the car is built and waiting for a truck in Fremont. They expect it to arrive in OC on Thanksgiving with possibility for Delivery Fri/Sat/Sun. I went ahead and just booked Sunday to give them some time for the holiday but they said most likely I will get a call tomorrow to confirm, at which time, if they can schedule me sooner they will move my time up!

Its becoming real!!!!

Stealth White/Black 18s
I am so excited...so happy i got the stealth. After finding out about it i would have always wished I had it and now i dont have to worry about that....I have one coming.

Reactions: M3FNATIK
Can't connect at all either. Really wish they gave us some more heads up as I still don't have the MVPA working yet and am still waiting for some deposits to hit for me to pay off the down payment balance. Happy but frustrated!

I'm in the exact same boat. Trying to contact the Fremont Delivery Center to confirm a few details, but the calls still aren't working. Need my MVPA to finalize financing before Thanksgiving, but haven't been able to talk to anyone and my SA wasn't able to generate it either. He said it has to be done by the delivery team. Has anyone been able to get through to the delivery center? Maybe another contact number?

I'm in the exact same boat. Trying to contact the Fremont Delivery Center to confirm a few details, but the calls still aren't working. Need my MVPA to finalize financing before Thanksgiving, but haven't been able to talk to anyone and my SA wasn't able to generate it either. He said it has to be done by the delivery team. Has anyone been able to get through to the delivery center? Maybe another contact number?
Just spoke to my SA who mentioned Fremont's phone network was down and they were trying to fix it. Fingers crossed

Try doing a chat with tesla then they will likely give your information to a delivery rep from Vegas. That's what I did.. received a call after 15 mins.

I sent my SA an email a couple hours and this was his response just now: "Looks like the car is fresh out of the factory so should be able to get loaded onto a truck and out to you soon!"

For reference it is a white exterior, black interior, 18" aeros, FSD. I ordered a P3D+ on 10/17 but switched to Stealth on 11/21. I am getting it delivered to North Idaho (Coeur d'Alene), but I think my Delivery Center is Seattle/Bellevue, WA. I have not gotten my loan yet, heading over to my local CU to do that after work today.

Asked my advisor about scheduling pickup for the next week, as I am out of town for Thanksgiving. He said they only hold the car for 3 days and my car is enroute to the SF today and requesting another date would have to give up the VIN for another vehicle. I have to come back early to pick up the car on Saturday.

Exciting just got the delivery text as well:

Original order date (LR AWD White 18s): Monday 11/18
Changed to Stealth (White 18s, Burlingame CA) on Friday 11/22
Loan terms appeared on website on Monday 11/25
Delivery text on Tuesday 11/26, Taking Delivery on Friday 11/29 (San Jose CA)

Feel spoiled after reading some other stories on here...

Exciting just got the delivery text as well:

Original order date (LR AWD White 18s): Monday 11/18
Changed to Stealth (White 18s, Burlingame CA) on Friday 11/22
Loan terms appeared on website on Monday 11/25
Delivery text on Tuesday 11/26, Taking Delivery on Friday 11/29 (San Jose CA)

Feel spoiled after reading some other stories on here...

Ordered and changed to Stealthbefore you same spec and location as of right now no message or call, tried to Fremont and it's not working