Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@diezel_dave The delivery center is also the dealership on State street. Also, our SAs are in the same place. Mine emailed me today saying delivery would be 12/14 at the very latest but was optimistic it would be before that date.

Dang it! I was hoping it was a different organization or something because the dealership on State Street sucks. I have talked to several different people there and none of them have been able to provide me any information and they had no idea how to get me a P3D-. Any useful information that I have been given has come from Scottsdale which is dumb because I don't even live in Arizona.

Anyone else still having issues accessing their MVPA/Lending agreement documents on their account? I chatted with someone about it last night and they said they would have someone call me today to look into it some more. Someone just called from a California number and when she tried to open my lending agreement, she got the same error message. Hopefully she is able to figure it out finally because everyone else I have talked with has just blown it off and said something like "oh, that will probably get fixed automatically closer to delivery."

Firm, as you select an exact date and time through the link they provide

just talked with my local handoff team where it will be shipped. She actually told me it was a soft date (more worst case)and they have been getting them in a few days sooner typically. Mentioned once they have a truck assigned to pick it up she will reach out with an updated date.

Anyone else still having issues accessing their MVPA/Lending agreement documents on their account? I chatted with someone about it last night and they said they would have someone call me today to look into it some more. Someone just called from a California number and when she tried to open my lending agreement, she got the same error message. Hopefully she is able to figure it out finally because everyone else I have talked with has just blown it off and said something like "oh, that will probably get fixed automatically closer to delivery."

Yeah still cant see mine either... Taking delivery Friday so a little concerned. Also can't get an insurance quote...

just talked with my local handoff team where it will be shipped. She actually told me it was a soft date (more worst case)and they have been getting them in a few days sooner typically. Mentioned once they have a truck assigned to pick it up she will reach out with an updated date.

That was what my DC told me as well. However you can keep your agreed upon date/time if you want. They just don't want cars to sit there is they can help it

Just called DC again to check on the status. Yesterday afternoon they said my car was showing as completed at the Fremont factory. They said now it’s showing as “in transit” with an estimated arrival date in Santa Barbara of Saturday 11/30, but could possibly arrive before that.

Starting to get even more excited. I ordered white/black with 19” and FSD. Haven’t received a text to set delivery date yet though.

Just called DC again to check on the status. Yesterday afternoon they said my car was showing as completed at the Fremont factory. They said now it’s showing as “in transit” with an estimated arrival date in Santa Barbara of Saturday 11/30, but could possibly arrive before that.

Starting to get even more excited. I ordered white/black with 19” and FSD. Haven’t received a text to set delivery date yet though.
FYI, when I did get the text to schedule, the earliest date was 12/4. I talked to the DC and asked if it was possible to pick it up earlier and they changed my time to this Friday 11/29. They said they need a day to prep the car before we can pick them up.

Reactions: dwang02
DC messaged me after I missed their call to say my delivery can most likely be moved up to Friday or Saturday. I asked where the car was and they said it was currently on a carrier heading down the 5 South towards Costa Mesa. Since we have plans already for Friday and Saturday, I'm gonna keep my Sunday appointment. I hope you guys get some good news soon

Having the same issue. Spoke with someone from the delivery center and she said they're having issues processing contracts and it'll probably be a couple hours until it's sent to me. As of yesterday, when I had my last call with them, I was supposed to get it first thing this morning. Now this... so we'll see what happens.