Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a text to setup my delivery appointment. Latest I can schedule is Saturday. But I don’t have my MVPA yet and I cannot get through to either my Tesla Advisor or anyone on the phone. And I still haven’t received a trade in valuation and it’s been 4 days. I’m in the Bay Area btw.

Does anyone know the number for the delivery center that services the PNW? I am taking delivery in northern Idaho, and I think it comes through Seattle first. But none of the Seattle area Tesla locations are labeled as a "Delivery Center", but maybe the Bellevue on 20th st serves at the DC?

I called the Fremont DC this morning and was able to schedule delivery for this Friday morning. Makes me wonder how long it would’ve taken them to reach out to me if I hadn’t called them. Whatever. I’m finally getting my car and need to focus my inner strength on not buying all the accessories in my shopping cart until after I’ve taken delivery. Ohm.

I called the Fremont DC this morning and was able to schedule delivery for this Friday morning. Makes me wonder how long it would’ve taken them to reach out to me if I hadn’t called them. Whatever. I’m finally getting my car and need to focus my inner strength on not buying all the accessories in my shopping cart until after I’ve taken delivery. Ohm.

Did you call them before you got a text? You just called them to check?

Did you call them before you got a text? You just called them to check?
I didn’t rely on or wait for Tesla for anything. (1) I didn’t rely on my SA to let me know if a sleeper became available. I texted my SA as soon as I saw someone’s post on this forum about the stealth model being back in inventory and called the store after waiting about 5 minutes for a response. He got back to me 4 days later to assure me that he’d let me know if it became available again. No joke. (2) I called Fremont less than a day after switching my order to a stealth to ask for an MVPA. See post #118. I wanted the MVPA ASAP so I could lock in an ultra low interest rate from a obscure credit union in DC and have them mail the check to me just in case Tesla wanted to me to pick up the car immediately. I found the Fremont DC’s number online and figured it wouldn’t hurt to play dumb. Not only did I get the MVPA but she gave me a few hints that led me to believe I’d have the car before 12/3. (3) I called the Fremont DC yesterday morning to schedule delivery and then tried again later in the afternoon after I read Dandrewk’s post. I didn’t have any luck yesterday but scored a delivery date/time when I contacted them this morning. FWIW, I called back to see if the car would be available for pickup today and the answer was ‘Yes’ but I had to be there by 5pm so I declined. There’s no way I’m driving through gridlock traffic on I-80 and I-880. Not even for a Tesla.

Reactions: M3FNATIK
I didn’t rely on or wait for Tesla for anything. (1) I didn’t rely on my SA to let me know if a sleeper became available. I texted my SA as soon as I saw someone’s post on this forum about the stealth model being back in inventory and called the store after waiting about 5 minutes for a response. He got back to me 4 days later to assure me that he’d let me know if it became available again. No joke. (2) I called Fremont less than a day after switching my order to a stealth to ask for an MVPA. See post #118. I wanted the MVPA ASAP so I could lock in an ultra low interest rate from a obscure credit union in DC and have them mail the check to me just in case Tesla wanted to me to pick up the car immediately. I found the Fremont DC’s number online and figured it wouldn’t hurt to play dumb. Not only did I get the MVPA but she gave me a few hints that led me to believe I’d have the car before 12/3. (3) I called the Fremont DC yesterday morning to schedule delivery and then tried again later in the afternoon after I read Dandrewk’s post. I didn’t have any luck yesterday but scored a delivery date/time when I contacted them this morning. FWIW, I called back to see if the car would be available for pickup today and the answer was ‘Yes’ but I had to be there by 5pm so I declined. There’s no way I’m driving through gridlock traffic on I-80 and I-880. Not even for a Tesla.
Definetly the same. Have to be proactive. Especially if you want a stealth and I am so glad I was. I would have been disappointed with a different car after finding out about it.