Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm scheduled for next Monday.

I might have had a chance for one last week before Thanksgiving but the red one was a unicorn... And I had began second guessing myself... But already had sacrificed white interior for the stealth.

My car was 'born' yesterday morning and I went to the credit union with the mvpa and am just waiting on the truck...

I'm going to be positive for a change (I kind of have to be!) and say the car will be fine! It would have to have the seats on backwards for me to turn it down at this point.

It's funny, though - I can't get my MVPA at the tesla.com site! It gives some sort of error message. I figure that they will figure it out when I pick it up tomorrow. I'm writing a check for the car at the DC so it should not pose a problem for me.

I'm going to be positive for a change (I kind of have to be!) and say the car will be fine! It would have to have the seats on backwards for me to turn it down at this point.

It's funny, though - I can't get my MVPA at the tesla.com site! It gives some sort of error message. I figure that they will figure it out when I pick it up tomorrow. I'm writing a check for the car at the DC so it should not pose a problem for me.
Congrats! Looks like you're getting it way before your vacation!

Reactions: jonquiljo
My SA let me know my car came into Bellevue yesterday, and an hour or so later I was emailed by a Delivery Advisor. He asked me to double check my registration details/address, drivers license, insurance, payments, and trade in were all complete for the car. After double checking everything and messaging back he emailed me a copy of the MVPA to sign and return.

After that I now have two MVPAs on my product-finalize page. A "Mvpa" that gives an error when trying to open it, and a "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" that does work.

Last problem to sort out is delivery. I am in the Seattle area this week and could pick it up at the Bellevue Delivery Center, but they apparently aren't sure if I have to pay WA tax on that or if I can just drive it home to Idaho and pay their taxes. The other option is they put it on a truck and ship it out to me sometime later this week, but with no scheduled arrival date.

Reactions: Paullydoughnut
"Next Steps

We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

Anyone know how long this should take? it has said this since I accepted financing yesterday

I had 2 mvpa's one for my defunct standard performance (which now redirect fails) and the actual motor vehicle purchase agreement.

Whichever one is the one that actually works is the one you need to take to your bank.

I didn't qualify for the lowest rate from Tesla or one of their banks but my credit union's rate was close.

Picked mine up Today!
Took a quick look and just found the rear driver-side door to be misaligned.
That acceleration is so brutal, I am afraid of flooring it.

Mine has the red underline below "Dual Motor"
It came with 3 miles on it.
The J1772 adapter was included.
No Nema 14-50 adapter included though.
I asked for the little model 3. They didn't have it in the car, but let me take the last one that was inside the store :)
Software: v10.1 (2019.35.102)
Front license plate is in the trunk.

Picked mine up Today!

I asked for the little model 3. They didn't have it in the car, but let me take the last one that was inside the store :)

Where did you pick up? Car Looks great!

Congrats! Looks like you're getting it way before your vacation!

Thanks. Not really a vacation, though ... which is why I had to get delivery early. Your car will come soon I bet!
"Next Steps

We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

Anyone know how long this should take? it has said this since I accepted financing yesterday

You have to repeatedly call your SA. It helps. It matters as to where you are located.
I'm taking delivery Thursday and it still says that on my account page.

Yes, stressful, huh? I've bought more cars than I can remember, and this is the only one that has made me nervous with anticipation.
Picked mine up Today!

Just don't floor it in front of LE! Speed is like closets, you never get enough.

Why is everyone having clear weather to pick up except the SF Bay area? I pick up tomorrow and it's supposed to rain - again!

Looks good!

Reactions: skydreamerjae
My SA told me to bring a check for the remaining $1000 balance I owe when I take delivery. Is that ok to do? They don't wait to see if it clears? Just don't want to have any issues when I go to pick up the car.

They have ways to tell if it's good. If not, then they go after you. Either way, they get their money.

Hell, I'm picking up my car tomorrow and am writing a check for $55,700. They said this is fine.

They have ways to tell if it's good. If not, then they go after you. Either way, they get their money.

Haha. They literally have the easiest repo ever... They already know where the car is (they also know where it is ALL the time, and where it has EVER been), and they have the keys, (and can disable and or void your own)... and that's provided they didn't use smart summon to drive it around the corner 5 minutes after you left it.

Picked mine up Today!

What is “the little model 3”?

My SA let me know my car came into Bellevue yesterday, and an hour or so later I was emailed by a Delivery Advisor. He asked me to double check my registration details/address, drivers license, insurance, payments, and trade in were all complete for the car. After double checking everything and messaging back he emailed me a copy of the MVPA to sign and return.

After that I now have two MVPAs on my product-finalize page. A "Mvpa" that gives an error when trying to open it, and a "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" that does work.

Last problem to sort out is delivery. I am in the Seattle area this week and could pick it up at the Bellevue Delivery Center, but they apparently aren't sure if I have to pay WA tax on that or if I can just drive it home to Idaho and pay their taxes. The other option is they put it on a truck and ship it out to me sometime later this week, but with no scheduled arrival date.

I wouldn't worry about the MVPA. If you want, I think your SA can generate on and e-mail it to you.

I'm taking delivery tomorrow and my MVPA gives an error on the order page when I click it. I figure they will get it straight when I am there tomorrow.