Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery appointment confirmation says "model 3 performance" for "your car" for a stealth order instead of how its named elsewhere ("long range AWD performance"). I'm sure its probably normal but wanted to check what others were seeing. My previous order was an P3D+ so making sure they didn't mix up that one with this one.

Mine also comes across as Performance Model and insurance made a note of that. I have never had a regular Performance on order so I believe this is just how it is.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr. Burrito
Congrats! It is fast! Faster than anything I have ever driven.

I just looks like a harmless smaller car that is styled well - until you step on the gas and literally fly! It's not only fast, but the instant acceleration is awesome.

Well, be careful, that is one serious speeding ticket machine. I like it in white too - kind of glows in the So Cal sun.

What's blown me away the most is that almost no matter what speed I'm going the acceleration is profound. I had a Volt and my wife has a Subaru Crosstrek and the Crosstrek kills me with it's anemic acceleration but I never had an issue with my Volt's relatively quick reaction speed and acceleration even when overtaking on the freeway. The M3 is a whole new world. We mostly got it as a commuter car for the wife but now I'm having withdrawals. The X is my dream car so now I'm trying to decide if I want to look at getting one of those or wait for the Cybertruck...I kind of think it's going to have to be the Cybertruck.

Car should be illegal.

Attachments

• 396F788A-CDA0-4970-8EDC-BE1E1EA6CA33.jpeg
    396F788A-CDA0-4970-8EDC-BE1E1EA6CA33.jpeg
    356.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Funny
Reactions: Roadblock
Just wondering. Is the car supposed to have a window sticker inside? Mine didn’t came with any paper work, not even a manual.

I had some paperwork in the glove box, but the owners manual is electronic and build into the display on the Tesla page below your toy box. (Paperwork included safety information and roadside assistance manuals.)

Did others get usb cables with their car? I thought the order page said they were included.

I had some paperwork in the glove box, but the owners manual is electronic and build into the display on the Tesla page below your toy box. (Paperwork included safety information and roadside assistance manuals.)

Did others get usb cables with their car? I thought the order page said they were included.
Same here, and also a Tesla microfiber cloth.

I asked about the USB cables and they are no longer included. I think the order page item you are referring to was the mobile connector.

Hey folks, my sales associate matched me with a P3D-. I asked them to hold off the delivery because I'm still waiting for my trade-in title to come in.

They've sent me this:
"I have left the VIN on the order for now incase the title comes in time and the car is ready for delivery. This is the only shot you'll get to purchase the Performance 3 with the 19" wheels, as we're no longer building them."

Is this just a sales tactic or is it true that there will be no more P3D- with 19'' wheels?