Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD - Took Delivery of Flawless LR MY Last Week

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my blue LR AWD Model Y delivered to my house last week. VIN is 141xxx. Build date was 2/26. I have the new console, heated steering wheel but not new headlights (Sales associate said these headlights are only in the performance builds at the moment). The car was impeccable (despite my fear to the contrary). I've checked inside and out and couldn't find a single problem so far.

I have had a couple of issues like not detecting my phone when I walk up to the car (have to open the app and click on the unlock icon) but no physical issues that I could discern. Drives like an absolute dream.

Had my blue LR AWD Model Y delivered to my house last week. VIN is 141xxx. Build date was 2/26. I have the new console, heated steering wheel but not new headlights (Sales associate said these headlights are only in the performance builds at the moment). The car was impeccable (despite my fear to the contrary). I've checked inside and out and couldn't find a single problem so far.

I have had a couple of issues like not detecting my phone when I walk up to the car (have to open the app and click on the unlock icon) but no physical issues that I could discern. Drives like an absolute dream.
Amazing, makes me more excited for mine! Btw, are you using battery saving on your phone? Check to see if the Tesla app is being battery saved because that may be keeping it from working with your car. Just a guess.