Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD - Took delivery today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks, took delivery today! Literally flawless build. My PPF guy says he's seen the quality really improve the quarter. We scoured over the car and couldn't find a single defect on the exterior. They did a great job on it. Here's some details of my MY:

Order Date: 2/28
VIN: 1254XX
New Console: Y
Heated Steering Wheel: Y
New Headlights: N
Double Pane Glass: Y

Overall I say this vehicle feels wayyy more solid than my model 3 prior. I'm really excited to be in this car. Attached a quick pic as it was beginning to rain and didn't have time to take good ones.

Attachments

• MY.jpg
    MY.jpg
    715.3 KB · Views: 178
Hey folks, took delivery today! Literally flawless build. My PPF guy says he's seen the quality really improve the quarter. We scoured over the car and couldn't find a single defect on the exterior. They did a great job on it. Here's some details of my MY:

Overall I say this vehicle feels wayyy more solid than my model 3 prior. I'm really excited to be in this car. Attached a quick pic as it was beginning to rain and didn't have time to take good ones.

Ok too excited to type correctly LOL - Order date was 2/18!!

Reactions: angus[Y]oung

Congratultios! Looks very nice!