Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received a text message this morning saying my M3 was in transit and ready to be scheduled for delivery. Never received a vin and no vin included in the message this morning. I checked the source code for a vin last night and none, this morning it's there. LR AWD Red, ordered 1/18 delivery scheduled 2/27. Delivery is to Rocklin, CA which is only a couple hours away from the factory.
Spoke with a sales person yesterday, they were guessing 1-2 weeks out which is also the same answer they've given me for the last 3 weeks so basically they aren't able to guess any better than we are. Need to go stand on the corner and pan handle to pay for the car now!

Have faith. The same configuration as yours. Ordered 1/29 from Devon PA office. VIN popped up in source code this morning. Time to bug the sales guy tomorrow.

How'd the bugging make out? Good to see some other local owners posting!
I have my pickup at Devon on the 6th. Just had the Nema 14-50 installed today and various add-ons are already starting to arrive. Will be the longest 11 days for me

VIN just appeared in the source code for me as well! Couldn’t time it better as my electrician is scheduled to come to my house tomorrow!

LR AWD, white with sort wheels and no other checked options. Configured on 1/20/20. Located in the Bay Area and my delivery center is like 30min from Fremont. Hoping for a pre-weekend delivery.