Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if I prefer having an unofficial VIN in the source code or a text message...I don't know why I haven't gotten a text update.

As someone who has had now 4 text messages since my 2/11 order... I can tell you it's not all that great, and it's definitely better to get the unofficial VIN.

So far:

2/12: welcome text (timeline 5-7 weeks)
2/12: second text saying to complete my profile
2/13: updating timeline to 3-6 weeks
2/24: updating timeline to 2-5 weeks

Unofficial Vin typically follows with official Vin and scheduling delivery pretty quickly from what others on here have said, these texts mean nothing really.

As someone who has had now 4 text messages since my 2/11 order... I can tell you it's not all that great, and it's definitely better to get the unofficial VIN.

So far:

2/12: welcome text (timeline 5-7 weeks)
2/12: second text saying to complete my profile
2/13: updating timeline to 3-6 weeks
2/24: updating timeline to 2-5 weeks

Unofficial Vin typically follows with official Vin and scheduling delivery pretty quickly from what others on here have said, these texts mean nothing really.

I really hope so. I will be starting a new job next Monday and have this week off...would be great if I can get it this week to make my long commute better.

Replying to myself....quick google search shows 50 as the default number on the MVPA. Typically about 7-10 when delivered. Whew! Didn't want one that had been sitting around somewhere as a test driver.

Thanks for posting that update. My MVPA was posted today and lists an odometer of 50 as well so I was wondering about that.

Where are you guys seeing this? I can submit my final payment but don't see anything that mentions the odometer.

No official VIN (it only shows up in source code) on the site yet, but I finally got my text to set up delivery!

Ordered blue/white/aero on 1/24 and have delivery scheduled for 3.11. I live in South Carolina, so it’ll be a long 3 and a half hour drive to pick it up in North Carolina. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas Day.

Where are you guys seeing this? I can submit my final payment but don't see anything that mentions the odometer.

After logging into your account and click on the manage button. On the bottom right of that browser under the documents section you should see "mvpa" along with a button to view the document (under Lemon Law Disclosure). Once you open up that document it should list all the customer information, to include the odometer value.