Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I ordered on 21st February for delivery to the UK;

Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Autopilot

Informed today that I've been allocated a VIN/car that is already on a ship and is near the Dominican Republic. Further probing revealed that a ship called the Asian King is delivering a load of European cars to Zeebrugge which is due to dock on 7th March 2020. Therefore, I should expect to see my car on the first week of April in the UK with a little luck!

Oh, if anyone believes their vehicle might be on this boat then this link is good to keep tabs on the ship!

ASIAN KING Current position (Vehicles Carrier, IMO 9203291) - VesselFinder

Found my VIN in source this morning then got a call to schedule delivery! Submitted my down payment and got insurance :)

LR AWD Midnight Silver/Black 18"
Ordered 2/19
Text on 2/24 saying it will be built in the next 2 weeks
VIN in source 2/28
Call to schedule delivery 2/28
Delivery scheduled for 3/14 - Cherry Hill, NJ

Ordered basic white with black interior on 2/10. No MVPA or VIN yet but last night checked Tesla website and saw same 2020 config as an inventory car in Carlsbad Ca, ordered last night as soon as I saw it and scheduled pickup for next Tuesday today after text. Hoping to get my $100 back from the original order but no biggie if I can't. SA working on it.

Log into your account at Tesla.com, then click the "manage" button - when the page about your car loads, right click anywhere on the page and choose "inspect element" - then do Command (or Control) F for "find" and then type "5YJ" which is what Tesla VIN numbers start with. If you get a match then that's your vin number showing up in the source - if you don't get any results then it's not assigned yet.

2/22 - Ordered very late night after a test drive, cleveland delivery location
2/24 - text saying it will be build in 2 weeks
2/27 - VIN in source and MVPA

*update*
2/29 - got delivery text, scheduled for pickup 3/14

Cant wait!