Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With no VIN in sight, switched from custom Pearl White,18”, and black interior to an in inventory grey configuration. VIN assigned with delivery within a week.

Little annoyed.

Apparently my car is currently sitting at the delivery location per my sales person.

I’ve received no delivery date notification. They still haven’t been able to produce an MVPA having requested one last week.

So... ordered white on black 18s July 28th. No vin no delivery. Was very concerned about 30 day finance offer expiring. Called sales rep and told him I needed to take delivery of a car because I didnt want them to re run credit. He said he was going to reach out to Tesla financing to extend the finance offer until delivery of the car. Somewhat relieving. Almost 4 weeks waiting in phoenix az

Ordered August 1, 2019 - No VIN, No update

Pearl White Multi-Coat, 18 inch Aero, Model 3 LR AWD, Full Self-Driving, White seats, Premium Upgrades Package

Spreadsheet show many White on White orders:
Teslike Model 3 Survey #4
Hi... What is the premium upgrades package? I thought that was from last year and I don't see that on the online configuration tool. Thanks in advance.

Unbelievable.. so tomorrow will be 4 weeks waiting for my white on black AWD 18s. Just received a text from Fremont number saying: "Thank you for ordering your Model 3! We are waiting for a few finishing touches to be made on your vehicle. Please expect another 3-4 weeks before we reach out to schedule you for delivery."
I dont even know what to do with that... did anyone else receive this text that's been waiting this long??

Unbelievable.. so tomorrow will be 4 weeks waiting for my white on black AWD 18s. Just received a text from Fremont number saying: "Thank you for ordering your Model 3! We are waiting for a few finishing touches to be made on your vehicle. Please expect another 3-4 weeks before we reach out to schedule you for delivery."
I dont even know what to do with that... did anyone else receive this text that's been waiting this long??
I ordered Pearl White Multi-Coat, 18 inch Aero, Model 3 LR AWD, Full Self-Driving, Black seats on July 31st in Seattle, WA.
I got the same text just now.

Blue/Black 18” on 7/27 and absolutely nothing from Tesla on delivery time. Only thing that got a response was to order a used one as well and the manager in charge of the new own called within a couple hours offering to try to match with a vehicle to save the sale. So far she hasn’t found anything, but it’s the closest thing to an advocate that I’ve found.