Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to hear it went well. We ordered the same model as you last Friday from the Portland store, can’t wait to pick it up.

I'm leaving this thread, but thought I'd end with my order stats & experience. Ordered LR AWD no FSD, white/black, Aero wheels on 6/6. Took delivery yesterday (6/19) but could have picked it up 6/17 (I was too busy). Porland Oregon area.

Great delivery experience, took about 1 hour. Car was nearly flawless.

Congratulations! Not sure how far of a drive that is, make sure they give it to you 90% charged if possible. Mine was only about 60% but then, I only had a 20 mile drive home.

So when I ordered it online I put in Richmond as where I would like it delivered. Since I had not been able to reach to my owner advisor I did not know overnight they would load it up on a truck first thing in the morning so flying to get it was not possible (details I had hoped to work out that morning). I received a text from tesla around 1200 yesterday my car would be here on 6/12. My O A cancelled the one I had previously ordered and I got another text I would be getting my car on 6/13. Trying to hurry up cost me an extra day since my OA did not pay any attention to what car would get here first. I guess those are the kind of details that get overlooked when sales associates are not on commission.

Update: I just received a VIN and delivery date (Monday, 6/24) via web and text message. :)
Flow time facts: Ordered LR AWD with FSD, MSM w/White interior, 18" Aero wheels on Father's Day, June 16th. VIN and Delivery Date received early on 6/21. Scheduled Delivery Date of 6/24.

If the delivery holds, total flow for customer order is One week and One day!

Reactions: SMAlset
Well, good luck for you. I ordered same design as you on Jun 13th, but still don't get any text from tesla.

Update: I just received a VIN and delivery date (Monday, 6/24) via web and text message. :)
Flow time facts: Ordered LR AWD with FSD, MSM w/White interior, 18" Aero wheels on Father's Day, June 16th. VIN and Delivery Date received early on 6/21. Scheduled Delivery Date of 6/24.

Similar here! Ordered LR AWD White/Black/Aero on Friday 6/14 and got a delivery appointment for 6/24 at the downtown Portland, OR store. My delivery rep told me they’re cutting off new Oregon orders today and going to CA only for new orders placed to arrive before EOM, if anyone is still looking to order.

Joining the waiting room, and my first post on the forms here, haha.

LR AWD White/White no aeros or FSD - Ordered in San Diego on 6/15 and was told I shouldn’t have an issue getting it before 6/30. Fingers crossed.

Waiting on VIN and delivery appointment o_O