Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is indeed true. A ton more just popped up on tezz.la. Envious of you LR AWD orders. P3D's..... dark and grim.

Holy Musk! Yeah, about 10 more just now. Including one in... Kansas City! That's the farthest west yet.

Maybe a random oddity, but the vast majority of 2020's showing up have 19" wheels.

I expect to see more popping up at an accelerated pace. It's the "only $100 to order" affect.

Reactions: puppers
Holy Musk! Yeah, about 10 more just now. Including one in... Kansas City! That's the farthest west yet.

Maybe a random oddity, but the vast majority of 2020's showing up have 19" wheels.

I expect to see more popping up at an accelerated pace. It's the "only $100 to order" affect.

Totally agree. I can only imagine how much Tesla will make from cancelled orders haha. I'm going to look at it this way, east coast owners will have to enjoy their Tesla's in terrible weather while us in sunny CA can go road trip in them :).

I don't understand why new inventory are showing up on Tezz.la when there are unfilled orders (based on the order tracking log) in that general area. Are that many people forgetting to update the log after taking delivery or is Tesla not matching vehicles to existing orders?

When did you order? The spreadsheet shows four Model 3s with VINs in the Chicagoland area.

I see two LR AWD orders on the spreadsheet with a config. date of Oct. 4 and got their vin # Oct. 27 and 28 respectively. Unfortunately, there is nobody else in Illinois contributing to the spreadsheet between my order on the 19th and those orders for me to gauge when cars are heading this direction. It is what it is...

Hey guys

Randomly got a notification for a job anniversary for someone I went to school with who just so happens to work at Tesla on the production line. I asked what the deal was about deliveries for Model 3 and Model X because I ordered both last month. He said they're cranking out about 1200 cars per day. He also said the conditions are not very good at the factory. Good thing about this info is that it's likely very accurate since he works on the production/assembly line. Hopefully we'll see some VIN's soon because there's a December 3 deadline to get the rebate for EV's over $60k which definitely affects my Model X order. Best wishes to all of you waiting for this damn thing. It feels like the release of the first few iPhones.

Hey guys

Randomly got a notification for a job anniversary for someone I went to school with who just so happens to work at Tesla on the production line. I asked what the deal was about deliveries for Model 3 and Model X because I ordered both last month. He said they're cranking out about 1200 cars per day. He also said the conditions are not very good at the factory. Good thing about this info is that it's likely very accurate since he works on the production/assembly line. Hopefully we'll see some VIN's soon because there's a December 3 deadline to get the rebate for EV's over $60k which definitely affects my Model X order. Best wishes to all of you waiting for this damn thing. It feels like the release of the first few iPhones.
Any clarification on what he means by conditions are not good at the factory? Does he just mean all the employees are working overtime to crank out cars? I wonder how that will affect quality.

Reactions: giantshark18
Hey guys

What rebate are you talking about? I ordered a new X 10/22/19 and doubt I would have it by 12/3.

-Ordered at Tesla store on 10/19/2019 at around 1pm in Scottsdale, AZ
-RN 73226 (last five)
-I have not heard a single word from anyone and no VIN in source code as of yet. Website says 6-10 weeks for delivery, which it has always said.

M3 LR AWD
White w/ black interior
19” wheels
AutoPilot, no FSD

-Ordered at Tesla store on 10/19/2019 at around 1pm in Scottsdale, AZ
-RN 73226 (last five)
-I have not heard a single word from anyone and no VIN in source code as of yet. Website says 6-10 weeks for delivery, which it has always said.

M3 LR AWD
White w/ black interior
19” wheels
AutoPilot, no FSD

I ordered Sept 30th, same boat. Except they said less than 2 weeks when I ordered.