Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got mine as well! Seattle, 10/25 order date. Fingers crossed a delivery date will appear soon. Still no word on my charger I ordered on 11/7 but one thing at a time.
Shoot. I was hoping they were farther along in the Seattle area. Ordered 11/25 and no VIN (apologies to our northern CA friends for sounding whiny and entitled). There are a couple mid-November Seattle orders on the spreadsheet that just got their VIN's in the last day or so. Of course, this assumes that the delivery schedule follows an easily predictable progression (hah!). I did get the delivery availability email though, so I'm staying hopeful.

Took delivery yesterday, and it was a really smooth process and took less than 30 minutes. Was worth the 77 day wait in the end.
I took delivery on Sunday in Austin Texas LRAWD Pearl White. It was a very smooth process. Car was in flawless condition. They were rolling cars out non stop for other customers as well and had loads of staff on hand. Never felt rushed at all and being a non techie they were ever so patient walking me thru the various set up options. After just two days I ABSOLUTELY FRIGGIN LOVE this car!!!

Hope everyone gets theirs in the next two weeks and has a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Cheers!

Reactions: SMAlset and jayk82
Took delivery of mine today. The delivery coordinator was basically clueless throughout this whole thing (carrier direct to home delivery... he'd sent an email this morning talking about how the car would probably be picked up today; the third party transport guy had already called me the night before and told me it was loaded up), but the car somehow managed to get scheduled to arrive way before I'd expected it, so I'm ecstatic. The actual third party delivery guy was AWESOME even though he wasn't a Tesla employee: excellent communication and updates... he kept me informed even though Tesla, themselves, apparently had no idea what was going on.

Car seems flawless, though dirty from a long ride on transporter. It likes to make some VERY LOUD thuds while on the SuperCharger, but I guess that's normal.

Good luck to everybody waiting! It's 100% worth it. This car is an absolute joy and thrill to drive.

Ordered 11/30, arrived 12/17, blue/white interior, FSD, 550 miles from nearest SC.

Last edited:
Reactions: SMAlset and Bblsttx
Took delivery of mine today. The delivery coordinator was basically clueless throughout this whole thing (carrier direct to home delivery... he'd sent an email this morning talking about how the car would probably be picked up today; the coordinated delivery guy had already called me the night before and told me it was loaded up), but the car somehow managed to get scheduled to arrive way before I'd expected it, so I'm ecstatic. The actual third party delivery guy was AWESOME even though he wasn't a Tesla employee: excellent communication and updates... he kept me informed even though Tesla, themselves, apparently had no idea what was going on.

Car seems flawless, though dirty from a long ride on transporter. It likes to make some VERY LOUD thuds while on the SuperCharger, but I guess that's normal.

Good luck to everybody waiting! It's 100% worth it. This car is an absolute joy and thrill to drive.

Ordered 11/30, arrived 12/17, blue/white interior, FSD, 550 miles from nearest SC.

There is a guy on the Tesla Model 3 facebook page who got his car delivered the same way. It was filthy, and he took a bunch of video saying it was an unacceptable delivery. It was delivered in a dirt lot in Texas though. He focused in on same light damage, but it was hard to see that. Probably most interesting were the people who claimed he didnt buy it from Tesla because it came on a truck and not through a DC. Numerous times, he mentioned that he was 5 hours from a DC.

I am glad you were happy. I am sure a wash fixes things up. :)

Reactions: justinlindh
Just got mine as well! Seattle, 10/25 order date. Fingers crossed a delivery date will appear soon. Still no word on my charger I ordered on 11/7 but one thing at a time.

My silver wall charger got shipped today, I ordered it about two weeks ago. Coincidentally, I also got the email today that the gloss black ones were back in stock, so I emailed the parts store asking for a swap to the other color. Sure enough, two hours later, the tracking number came through for the silver charger. All good though. I might try to wrap the charger cover to give it a unique look. :)

• Love
Reactions: Guipo