Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Help! Finished all my steps, got a vin, payment done, pickup scheduled for today at Noon. Got a call a few minutes ago saying my car was still in pre-production in CA (I'm in WA state), but the guy's computer was "slow" and he couldn't tell me anymore. Anything I can do?

Scheduled Dec 27 delivery at Costa Mesa, but no VIN yet..............!!!!!
Ordered at Nov 17th
Anyone in the same situation?

What is going on????? Any suggestions?
Call your DC and ask if the car is still in pre-production. I was supposed to have my delivery tomorrow but got pushed back because my car was also still in pre-production. I did get my VIN prior to the initial delivery schedule but you may likely be in a similar state as me.

Call your DC and ask if the car is still in pre-production. I was supposed to have my delivery tomorrow but got pushed back because my car was also still in pre-production. I did get my VIN prior to the initial delivery schedule but you may likely be in a similar state as me.
Thanks. I got a VIN right after the call to SA. I think my delivery will be pushed back as well.

Have a tentative scheduled delivery for the 28th but no VIN yet. Been trying to see if the delivery will really happen. No one in Buena Park is picking up the phone in sales or delivery. My SA has been completely non-responsive since I placed my order. Not sure where to go from here other than hope it will happen.

Have a tentative scheduled delivery for the 28th but no VIN yet. Been trying to see if the delivery will really happen. No one in Buena Park is picking up the phone in sales or delivery. My SA has been completely non-responsive since I placed my order. Not sure where to go from here other than hope it will happen.
I also have a delivery on the 28th, but I got my VIN last night. Hopefully you'll get yours soon to stay on track. I will not be surprised if they contact me today or tomorrow to say the delivery is delayed, since there seem to be a few people here who've gotten pushed back.

I received text Sunday that car would leave factory on 24th. And on evening of 24th when checking the order page it finally gave me a VIN. So I added car to our insurance, and then today (26th) received another text asking to text back "Yes" if I could make my delivery appointment on 28th. Texted "YES"...then called delivery center in Littleton Colorado, thinking maybe it might be on lot, but no, delivery associate said it was still sitting in CA and might not even arrive until the 30th....