Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also have a delivery on the 28th, but I got my VIN last night. Hopefully you'll get yours soon to stay on track. I will not be surprised if they contact me today or tomorrow to say the delivery is delayed, since there seem to be a few people here who've gotten pushed back.
Aaand like clockwork. 2 hours after posting this I got a call from Tesla saying my car won't be ready on the 28th and they want to push it back to the 30th. I was really looking forward to having the weekend to enjoy it and now I have to rearrange my work day, but I'm not altogether surprised. I hope everyone gets theirs by midnight on Tuesday.

Ordered LR AWD / Blue / B/W / 19" / AP on 12/8. Estimated delivery still shows 2-3 weeks from order date, but still no VIN. Also, since Tesla doesn't have a sales license here in NH, apparently I'll need to travel to NJ to take delivery. Hoping to hear something soon!

Ordered LR AWD / Blue / B/W / 19" / AP on 12/8. Estimated delivery still shows 2-3 weeks from order date, but still no VIN. Also, since Tesla doesn't have a sales license here in NH, apparently I'll need to travel to NJ to take delivery. Hoping to hear something soon!

According to Wikipedia, Tesla can sell direct to owners in NH. I am surprised they do not.

Tesla US dealership disputes - Wikipedia

I received text Sunday that car would leave factory on 24th. And on evening of 24th when checking the order page it finally gave me a VIN. So I added car to our insurance, and then today (26th) received another text asking to text back "Yes" if I could make my delivery appointment on 28th. Texted "YES"...then called delivery center in Littleton Colorado, thinking maybe it might be on lot, but no, delivery associate said it was still sitting in CA and might not even arrive until the 30th....

Latest update on my order...got a call from sales associate today (didnt even know I had one...) that we need to reschedule, so selected 12/31 @ 3pm...and then got a text 2 hours later from Tesla delivery center, "Sorry for the confusion...but can you pick up on Monday, 12/30?" Still waiting to hear if 3pm on Monday works for them...its kind of like, why don't you just wait, call and tell me when it has arrived...especially after almost two months of no info.

So what the heck, my VIN just disappeared today. I received the text to schedule my pickup last week, and I scheduled for it to be on the 29th.

Anyone else experienced this? I called my SA and the DC, and none of them picked up. Costa Mesa delivery center btw.

Just got a call from Buena Park - I’ve been delayed from Saturday until tentatively Sunday for delivery of my lr awd white exterior black interior. Was told the car is still in Fremont but is supposed to leave the factory tomorrow and that I’d get another call tomorrow to confirm I can pick it up Sunday. After the phone call a VIN finally showed up in my account along with the new delivery date.

just got my vin!!

Order: 12/22/19
Text: 12/24/19
Expected build: 12/27/19
VIN: 12/27/19
Original Delivery Date: 12/28/19
New Delivery Date: 12/29/19

i have plans already for sunday so not sure who i can call to see if i can get the date pushed up to the original date and time.

Well last time posting in this thread, as the wait is OVER!!!!

Ordered 11/14. Delivery was set for 12/27. That was today. And I have to say, it was a great experience with the staff at the Carlsbad CA, location. Appointment was for 10:30am, we arrived at 10:20. The care was detailed and waiting for us on the delivery floor. I went out on the floor and began my inspection while my wife waited for our delivery person to call her name. 10:30am he was there and ready to go.

He wanted us to sign the paperwork and give him the check, but was totally fine when I told him that I had to do my inspection of the car first. I am very pleased to say that I could not find a single item for them to fix/repair. The paint was flawless, the glass roof was evenly spaced, the white interior had zero defects that I could find, doors and panels all evenly aligned.

The delivery manager Kristina checked in with us during the inspection, and was extremely friendly and let me know I had all the time I needed, as her number 1 priority was that I leave a happy customer. We drove out at 11:20am. Car had about 10 miles on it, with a 85% charge.

Once home, I detailed and waxed the car. Still could not find any flaws.

Hope the rest of you all have a similar experience.

Just wanted everyone to know I had a great delivery experience in Littleton, Co.

I picked up my LR AWD Blue / Black with FSD on December 26th. Ordered it on the Dec 3 and honestly didn't think I would be picking it up this year. So far it's been a blast driving. Checking it out, it was nice and clean, didn't find any problems with the paint or panel fit and every thing worked on the inside.

I was a little stressful due to some last minute financing changes but Gloria M. was great and worked everything out.

I hope you all get yours by the end of the year. You will be happy in any case once you are on the road. :)

Reactions: jboy210
Latest update on my order...got a call from sales associate today (didnt even know I had one...) that we need to reschedule, so selected 12/31 @ 3pm...and then got a text 2 hours later from Tesla delivery center, "Sorry for the confusion...but can you pick up on Monday, 12/30?" Still waiting to hear if 3pm on Monday works for them...its kind of like, why don't you just wait, call and tell me when it has arrived...especially after almost two months of no info.

Even though I requested Monday, the 30th @ 3pm, my pick up eventually got scheduled for 2:30pm on order page.