Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi fellow LR AWD waiters! Ordered 1/4. Sales rep told me yesterday that I might have a VIN assigned by the end of the month... I also asked her to check for a P3D- no word back on that part yet.

Oh yeah, white on white, aero wheels, FSD

I’m white on white too so it’s good to know they may be starting a batch soon. My OA told me it’s not possible for them to see when a VIN is going to be assigned or how far out it is but she said she still expects to receive it some time in February. Would really like for it to be the second weekend or earlier but we’ll see.

Hi fellow LR AWD waiters! Ordered 1/4. Sales rep told me yesterday that I might have a VIN assigned by the end of the month... I also asked her to check for a P3D- no word back on that part yet.

Oh yeah, white on white, aero wheels, FSD

I asked and was told there wont be any in the next 4-7 weeks as they are crammed with orders. I was hoping to get one of those. but am happy with the awd i'll get the boost the day I pick it up. so there is that...

Picked up my vehicle yesterday. Smooth as butter. Process was great, build quality is perfect. I went over the entire checklist I've seen on here and no issues. No rattles. Very quiet. Thrilled!

Nice! Congrats!!

I didn't see you on the spreadsheet - Teslike Model 3 Survey #1 do you mind sharing order date and color?

Hopefully the fact that you just got yours is good for us in IA that are waiting.

Ordered on 1/11/2020, M3 Peal white/black FSD LR AWD. I emailed my "Tesla Advisor" and he said orders are waiting on Gigafactory to assign VIN. I thought the Gigafactory only made the battery packs? Or are the cars really waiting on Gigafactory to send them battery packs .. looks like the bottleneck is getting the battery packs in these cars.

Ordered white / white lr awd on 1/15 with 7-10 week delivery date. Just got text vin will be coming soon and complete financing!!

Attachments

• 47E281AD-1CAB-4117-8F9B-CBA28F70ADAB.jpeg
    47E281AD-1CAB-4117-8F9B-CBA28F70ADAB.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 54
I also just received a txt saying "Delivery timing update - we currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery in 1 - 5 weeks. We will provide further updates as this date gets closer and the estimated range narrows. For more information, please visit tesla.com/support/delivery-day"
I ordered two weeks ago today! White/black int, LR AWD, no FSD, aero wheels .

I also just received a txt saying "Delivery timing update - we currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery in 1 - 5 weeks. We will provide further updates as this date gets closer and the estimated range narrows. For more information, please visit tesla.com/support/delivery-day"
I ordered two weeks ago today! White/black int, LR AWD, no FSD, aero wheels .

I got a text like that as well. I ordered midnight silver/black int LR AWD no FSD aero wheels.

I too got a text saying delivery in 2-6 weeks but I have not VIN assigned my tesla account still shows RN#. To complete the remaining tasks I need a VIN, so may be they will be sending out another text by the end of the week or so. BTW my "Tesla Advisor" was of no use so far, like someone mention already all you get is canned responses. I have a vehicle for trade-in which tesla already gave me a low ball offer I am sure I can get more at carmax. The tesla finance guy already said they match carmax. But the "Tesla Advisor' says dont get the car appraised too soon. Although if they do match it is valid for 30 days. Not sure if this hold anything up. I wish they had much clearer lines of communication, or better instructional videos other than the ones that show you how to open and close the frunk.