Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered LR AWD / Blue / B/W / 19" / AP on 12/8. Estimated delivery still shows 2-3 weeks from order date, but still no VIN. Also, since Tesla doesn't have a sales license here in NH, apparently I'll need to travel to NJ to take delivery. Hoping to hear something soon!

Got a text saying delivery is now estimated at 3-8 weeks from now. Ugh. SA is still claiming Tesla won't deliver to me in NH, and is playing dumb about any sort of credit for failing to deliver in time for the tax incentive.

while I wait, I got the power installed today.

Attachments

• 60165804669__E473627D-857C-4926-BF4A-AC13855AB4B9.JPG
    60165804669__E473627D-857C-4926-BF4A-AC13855AB4B9.JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 59
well I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I got it before I got the car. and I haven't used the tesla wall connector before. but I did set up the wifi on it and looked at the app. it keeps track of vehicle charging stats which is cool. come late fall, or this time next year. I will also get the gen 3 tesla wall charger when my wife gets her Y. the tesla one gets 48 amps to the car. the one I have right now gets 40 amps to the car. so it will be slightly slower then the tesla wall charger, but I wanted a nema 14-50 plug in case I get a new house sometime down the road.. be easier to just unplug and take it then get a electrician down again and take it out.