Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LR AWD - Midnight Silver - White Seats - Sport Wheels, no FSD.
Ordered on 2/6/2020 with 4-7 weeks estimate.
I received a call from a local DA and he collected my current insurance, driver's license and referral code.
Radio silence since then... the anticipation is... considerable.
I've been driving for 16 years and I've always driven rebuilt title cars, I always told myself I'd never buy a new car but after riding in one recently that all changed.

• Funny
Reactions: E Dizzle
I hear you. I hit my Tesla account site several times a day to search for the hidden VIN in the source, lol.

Yes, well, part of my anxiety is because I'm currently relying on a 13 year old honda civic hybrid... and I'm honestly just hoping it lasts me another 5-7 weeks until my tesla is delivered, lol. To say this car is going to be an upgrade for me, would be quite an understatement.

• Funny
twi
Yes, well, part of my anxiety is because I'm currently relying on a 13 year old honda civic hybrid... and I'm honestly just hoping it lasts me another 5-7 weeks until my tesla is delivered, lol. To say this car is going to be an upgrade for me, would be quite an understatement.
I understand. My car is somewhat nicer than your Civic, but it's still 11 years old and has 204,000 miles on it. I spent several thousand dollars in maintenance on it in the last few months of last year and I don't want to make another big maintenance payment before I get my new Tesla.

twi

I understand. My car is somewhat nicer than your Civic, but it's still 11 years old and has 204,000 miles on it. I spent several thousand dollars in maintenance on it in the last few months of last year and I don't want to make another big maintenance payment before I get my new Tesla.
Hey - I'm in this club too - 14 year old Toyota Matrix and just today I had to pay a chunk to keep it running until my estimated delivery in March. The waiting is the hardest part.

Called up the delivery center, was curious because I've had a VIN a day after my order (1/22) but no texts. They stated that the car is scheduled to be transported from Fremont to Las Vegas tomorrow, undergo inspection, then delivered via 3rd party carrier. They said worst case scenario we're looking at around 3 weeks.

Odd that some of you aren’t receiving any texts... I ordered mine yesterday (2/11) morning and was texted twice today. Mainly they seem interested in me filling out my payment details, but I’m in process of talking to my CU now, it’s only been a day give me a break Tesla... lol.

Odd that some of you aren’t receiving any texts... I ordered mine yesterday (2/11) morning and was texted twice today. Mainly they seem interested in me filling out my payment details, but I’m in process of talking to my CU now, it’s only been a day give me a break Tesla... lol.

Just wait until after they've got all your details, then you might hit the silent stretch...

According to industry analyst, 20% of the trade-ins for model3 are SUVs. With the introduction of model Y, the analyst believe model Y will cannibalize at least 20% of model3 sales. May be Tesla already figured this out and is producing less M3s and replacing that capacity with MYs. So M3 customers still wait for 2 months after order to get their cars.

LR AWD - Midnight Silver - White Seats - Sport Wheels, no FSD.
Ordered on 2/6/2020 with 4-7 weeks estimate.
I received a call from a local DA and he collected my current insurance, driver's license and referral code.
Radio silence since then... the anticipation is... considerable.
I've been driving for 16 years and I've always driven rebuilt title cars, I always told myself I'd never buy a new car but after riding in one recently that all changed.

I ordered this set up 1/15 and still haven't received the car. Text on 1/24 saying 2-6 weeks lol.

Update - ordered 1/9 est 4-7 weeks - Red LR AWD, black interior, aero wheels
Text 1/23 3-8 weeks, text 2/6 3-5 weeks, vin in source 2/11, today, 2/13, I got the delivery text.
Scheduled delivery 2/26
I've had my Acura for 13 years, so I'm just a little excited about this!

Placed my order on 2/2/20 for LR AWD, White Exterior, black interior, 19" wheels with no FSD.
Located three hours from the factory in Fremont (if that matters)
When I placed the order it was a 5-7 week delivery time.
Received a text on 2/6/20 saying the delivery time was updated to 2-5 weeks. Awesome news! But still a really broad range...

Haven't heard anything since... Just want this thing to get here already!