Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a LR AWD white, black interior, 18'' Aero wheel
When I was placing my order it was saying 5-8 weeks
After I ordered it was saying 6-9 weeks from order date on my profile
than they invited us to a training on the car the weekend after at the delivery center in Montréal
Good new is that they expect to have cars available for walk-in purchase for the quarter ending march 31st

Ordered today (M3 LR AWD, Blue, Black interior, 18" wheels). Was quoted 4-6 weeks for delivery, but the folks at the service center (Springfield, NJ) said they've been coming in quicker than that. I'm dubious, but we'll see.
People believe that Tesla tries to get as many cars produced and sold by the end of the quarter (March 31). Your estimated delivery just confirms by end of March. I've had essentially the same car on order for the last month... I also anticipate getting it by the end of March, perhaps no sooner than you.

Reactions: alexucf
People believe that Tesla tries to get as many cars produced and sold by the end of the quarter (March 31). Your estimated delivery just confirms by end of March. I've had essentially the same car on order for the last month... I also anticipate getting it by the end of March, perhaps no sooner than you.

My SA told me basically the same thing when I asked about the timing of my order. Lots of pressure to sell cars by the end of March.
Ordered a M3 LR AWD on 2/14.

I just got an invite to attend the "New Owner Orientation" event.. the email said welcome to the family please RSVP for the event.. but it also talks about solar, is this a sales pitch for solar? or Does this mean my delivery date is near? I have not got the VIN or got any text about my delivery date.

I just got an invite to attend the "New Owner Orientation" event.. the email said welcome to the family please RSVP for the event.. but it also talks about solar, is this a sales pitch for solar? or Does this mean my delivery date is near? I have not got the VIN or got any text about my delivery date.

I'm located in Vancouver BC. I recieved the same email regarding owner orientation the next day after I placed the order and still no VIN yet. It has been 2 weeks since I placed the order.

It seems that now the moment you place your order you get this invitation