Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! We ordered a black LR AWD the end of Jan (1/17 ish) —6 days later they wanted us to take delivery, but we weren’t ready, so they unmatched us. We told our sales associate that we would be ready the end of February or beginning of March. Tonight we got the “your Tesla will be built in next 2 weeks,” text. Does anyone have any idea what this truly means?? Thanks so much!

After logging into your account and click on the manage button. On the bottom right of that browser under the documents section you should see "mvpa" along with a button to view the document (under Lemon Law Disclosure). Once you open up that document it should list all the customer information, to include the odometer value.

Ah, thanks - got it! There is a VIN on that document. I'm very naive when it comes to this, but when people say it shows on up on their account, do they mean on the MVPA?

Ok so I saw my VIN this morning for the first time and called my sales person this afternoon. Said the car is ready and I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon! A bit sooner than I had planned, as I still have no charging plug installed but can't say I am not excited!

Ordered 1/20 and will be picking it up 2/25. Granted I live about 40 min from the Fremont factory but I guess CA orders should be arriving for most I hope.

Reactions: AlanSqB
Ordered mine (LR AWD blue/black 18") in NJ on 2/17. Initial estimate was 4-6 weeks.

Got a call from Fremont on 2/18 to finish some paperwork, SA said it looked like 4 weeks.

Got the text last night (2/24, about 6pm ET) that it'd be built within 2 weeks, so delivery seems right within the initial estimate. No VIN in source yet.

TX based, ordered white/black with aero wheels on 1/24.

Everything happened yesterday within minutes. Checked source code around 8 am yesterday and had a VIN for first time; about 5 minutes later the MVPA shows up in my account, followed immediately by a call from SA that car is ready to be shipped and I needed to pay now (TX specific for Tesla sales).

Got insurance and financing all set up yesterday and payment was wired to Tesla last night. SA hopes to have the car here and ready this Saturday. Would be cool to take delivery on 2/29...

Do people in Canada get the texts as well? I haven't gotten one yet (ordered Feb 12) and neither has my sister (ordered Feb 19). I have had a few emails with an SA in Toronto though telling me they're expecting delivery of cars in late Feb to mid-March.

Do people in Canada get the texts as well? I haven't gotten one yet (ordered Feb 12) and neither has my sister (ordered Feb 19). I have had a few emails with an SA in Toronto though telling me they're expecting delivery of cars in late Feb to mid-March.

I ordered dec 26,2019. Received first text mid January approximating a 4-8 week delivery (after almost 4 weeks), then received a text 2 weeks ago about car entering production soon. Received a VIN a couple of days ago, and then SA reached out yesterday to arrange delivery mid March.

LR AWD white on black 19”

Didn't received any text in Canada, ordered 01/25, booked an appointement with SA on 02/18 for 03/10. VIN appeared in source on 03/22. So now it's just a question of waiting 2 more weeks.

I placed my order on 2/17 (LR AWD Grey/Black 19") and just saw the VIN in source today. I haven't received any txts or email regarding the vehicle build or delivery date, site still only says 4-6 weeks from order date.