Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a LR AWD (Midnight silver w/ black interior, FSD and 19" wheels) on 2/23. Original estimate was 3-5 weeks. Last night, my VIN popped up in the source code (which seems unbelievably fast), but no VIN yet on account.

Should I call/email my advisor to see if they can provide a delivery estimate?
If you're picking up at Tyco, you can do what I did and make a tentative booking for a pickup.
The guy I spoke to said they won't be certain of the delivery date until they load it onto the train about a week before it arrives.
He gave me a broad estimate and I booked in for Friday the 13th, that's gotta be lucky, right?

I ordered a LR white on white with sport wheels on February 11th , got a message two nights ago that said it’ll be built in the next two weeks . That’s the only update I’ve had , Still nothing in the source code yet. Looks like it’ll probably be soon tho based off what everyone else is saying

Haha! On my ICE vehicle i need all 4 tires, an Oil change, & maintenance on my manual transmission. Very unbearable knowing I would like to get this done, but my Tesla is on the way.
I did the oil change service reset sequence on mine because I don’t want the error to show. I don’t even feel bad about it because the ICE engine rarely runs. The oil is fine.

I went to the new owner orientation event at Tesla, they talked about features of M3, S and X.. DID NOT even mention about Y or cybertruck. They sold a few Nema 220 plugs. Never mentioned anything about G3 wall charger. They talked a lot about Solar, and when I asked them how anyone here in TX is expected to break even on the investment (electric is cheap in my area) the answer was in 20yrs. They did not go over paperwork or anything like that.

Ordered on 2/5 lr awd white / white aero wheels. Just got email of vin and MVPA. Vin never showed up in source code, I’d been checking every day. Payment is complete and the Tesla will be delivered to me in Louisiana via Tennessee, hopefully wait is not to long, should know more tomorrow!

Finalized order on 2/16. LR AWD in MSM, black interior, with 19s and no FSD (yet!).

Confirmation text received that same day. Got the 3-5 week text on Monday 2/24. No VIN in source code or app, and no MVPA (just the MVOA above the lemon law disclosure). Located in NorCal & taking delivery in SF.

This is a tough wait!