Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2/23: Kicked off order
Midnight silver metallic LR AWD, aero wheels
Black on black
In process of confirming trade-in and financing

The lender I'm looking to use is asking for VIN to finalize the loan. Anyone have any other options besides just waiting for my VIN in source? For example, does Tesla get in contact with the lender directly?

2/23: Kicked off order
Midnight silver metallic LR AWD, aero wheels
Black on black
In process of confirming trade-in and financing

The lender I'm looking to use is asking for VIN to finalize the loan. Anyone have any other options besides just waiting for my VIN in source? For example, does Tesla get in contact with the lender directly?
Nope, VIN in source is the first appearance. Tesla definitely doesn't get in contact with lenders except for the bank that they do their own loans for.
I had that same problem, held up one of my applications for a while but they didn't end up being my best offer anyway.

Nope, VIN in source is the first appearance. Tesla definitely doesn't get in contact with lenders except for the bank that they do their own loans for.
I had that same problem, held up one of my applications for a while but they didn't end up being my best offer anyway.

Got it - was hoping me not having Financing finalized wasn't holding up getting a VIN and putting me in a nice vicious circle

Reactions: picklem
I did the oil change service reset sequence on mine because I don’t want the error to show. I don’t even feel bad about it because the ICE engine rarely runs. The oil is fine.
I'm coming close to the oil change time for my car with respect to my trade-in day. If I'm only off by 100 miles or so I'm just doing the reset thing myself instead of paying $50 or whatever to change the oil. The service sticker will stay in the car in case whoever Tesla hands the car off to decides to change the oil in it.

Reactions: AlanSqB