Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1/24 - Ordered White/Blk 18" AWD AP
2/26 - VIN in source, mvpa on the page at around 4pm pacific time
2/27 - Delivery text in the morning
3/2 - Scheduled Delivery

Delivery estimate was pretty much on point. Good luck to you all! Your days of checking the source code will soon end.

2/22 - Ordered very late night after a test drive, cleveland delivery location
2/24 - text saying it will be build in 2 weeks
2/27 - VIN in source and MVPA

Seems I got the vin and mvpa incredibly fast, hopefully delivery will be too! No other contact from tesla yet

2/22 - Ordered very late night after a test drive, cleveland delivery location
2/24 - text saying it will be build in 2 weeks
2/27 - VIN in source and MVPA

Seems I got the vin and mvpa incredibly fast, hopefully delivery will be too! No other contact from tesla yet
My VIN for my 2020 came almost instantly after the order. Car was delivered 5 weeks later. My 2019 was delivered in 2.5 weeks.

Reactions: ofcorona
Ordered LR white on white with sport wheels on 2/12 , got vin in source code this morning Should be soon now . I’m in North Carolina

I ordered in NC too on Feb 1st, havent gotten VIN in source code. Spoke to Tesla Rep and he said that people who complete their milestones will get their car first, even if they ordered weeks after you. I believe that is what is happening to the individual in this forum who said he needs to wait on his VIN for the credit company to loan him the money. I am in somewhat of a similar situation so will have to wait until all these people who already finished end up getting scheduled. Very unfortunate for those of us who ordered earlier, but he did say at least that wont stop you from getting a vin assigned, you will just not get priority.

Oh got you . Right after I got source code I checked account and I was
I ordered in NC too on Feb 1st, havent gotten VIN in source code. Spoke to Tesla Rep and he said that people who complete their milestones will get their car first, even if they ordered weeks after you. I believe that is what is happening to the individual in this forum who said he needs to wait on his VIN for the credit company to loan him the money. I am in somewhat of a similar situation so will have to wait until all these people who already finished end up getting scheduled. Very unfortunate for those of us who ordered earlier, but he did say at least that wont stop you from getting a vin assigned, you will just not get priority.
able to submit my payment , so I already did my down payment , now just waiting for the official vin to get insurance