Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2020-2-29_11-59-9.png

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

Me before ordering:
OIP.IPla70Ar0pXJo2WUqLl2nAHaEK

Me now:

OIP.ToPnj5xUwv5MNvysfSUV7gHaE8

I ordered LR white on white sport wheels on 2/12 , received text on 2/24 that it would be built within 2 weeks . On 2/28 I got vin in source code with the MVPA and at the same time was able to make my down payment . Today I went to the Tesla store and talked to my SA. She looked at my account and said the car would be there on 3/17 but you never know it could be sooner. I am in the Raleigh area in NC. Still do not have a official delivery scheduled yet

Texted yesterday to schedule delivery here in TX.

Originally ordered 2/2
Vin 2/26
MVPA 2/27
Delivery scheduled 3/13

Everything is done on my end, and I'm secretly hoping that date came somehow get pulled in...but either way very soon! Has anyone else had the delivery date pull in (particularly in a state like TX where we have to complete the sale before they can ship)?

Ugh. Getting frustrated that so many people getting delivery updates that ordered well after me. All my paperwork is in place (up to and including uploading insurance card).
My SA is half-past-useless as he only ever answers half the question. My trade-in quote expires soon but loan is all sorted and calculated. Not sure if it would reset the trade-in or if I would have to pay possible difference.

I did get just one text the whole time a week or two back that it went from the original 6-9 weeks to 3-5 weeks.
Based on order I should get my car somewhere between 5 days from now and 26 days from now. What can I do but wait :oops:

Reactions: AlanSqB
Ugh. Getting frustrated that so many people getting delivery updates that ordered well after me. All my paperwork is in place (up to and including uploading insurance card).
My SA is half-past-useless as he only ever answers half the question. My trade-in quote expires soon but loan is all sorted and calculated. Not sure if it would reset the trade-in or if I would have to pay possible difference.

I did get just one text the whole time a week or two back that it went from the original 6-9 weeks to 3-5 weeks.
Based on order I should get my car somewhere between 5 days from now and 26 days from now. What can I do but wait :oops:
I never got any response from my SA so I just called up the DC and asked them. Got a lot done through helpful people there.

I just ordered my Long Range AWD Model 3, Midnight Silver, 18 inch Aero Wheels, Black interior yesterday (3/1) at the Kansas City Tesla Store. My order status is showing 2-4 weeks, and that's what my Tesla advisor told me to expect when I was asking how long these are taking now. I went ahead and simply used the available Tesla financing to simplify everything (3.5% for 72 months, which isn't too bad), but I plan to pay the loan off in a month or two. Now I guess I need to read about how to check for the VIN in the source code (I know the instructions are available on this site). I haven't seen anything yet about uploading my insurance info. I assume that will come a bit later when I get assigned a VIN? Looking forward to owning a Tesla finally!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just signed up to say you aren't alone, brother/sister.

Blue LR AWD, AP, Aeros

Order date: 1/7/20
VIN in source: lol nope

It is difficult watching people order a month later and get their VINs/delivery dates, but we shall make it through this

Reactions: micxba
Definitely me. I just hope the Y isn't delaying my config lol.

Yep, I'm at 3 weeks now since I ordered, and was given a 4-6 week timeline from my order. If they do start Y deliveries on the 15th... really need to start seeing some movement on my order soon. Not just the chaos at pick-up has me worried, and like you worried about delay from them prioritizing Y shipments, but also worried about part/service delays if there are any issues I find at delivery.

Reactions: ofcorona
Got a call from my AE just now. He said to expect a call from Tesla to schedule delivery soon because NA/Norcal is starting to get its delivery rollout from this batch. No VIN in source code or MVPA yet though... keeping fingers crossed.

Ordered on 2/15: MSM/black interior with 19s and no FSD