Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my VIN in source!!

2/9 ordered SR+ White/White 19"
2/19 changed to LW AWD White/White 18"
2/24 Text: Ready for delivery in 4-6 weeks
2/25 Email: Get ready for delivery
2/28 changed 18" to 19"
3/6 VIN in source

Located in So Cal. Feel fortunate, hate being in front of others that have been waiting much longer. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: ofcorona
Sunday, 3/1 - Ordered M3 LR/AWD, Midnight Silver Metallic, Aero wheels, no FSD

Friday, 3/6 - Discovered VIN has been assigned! (I called Tesla because I saw several inbound M3 inventory cars coming to the Kansas City location and was considering swapping for one of those - Advisor checked and gave me my VIN!)

Advisor said car should be arriving around 3/17, I should be able to pick up the weekend of 3/21 - 3/22...

That was fast... Very excited!

Reactions: ofcorona
Sunday, 3/1 - Ordered M3 LR/AWD, Midnight Silver Metallic, Aero wheels, no FSD

Friday, 3/6 - Discovered VIN has been assigned! (I called Tesla because I saw several inbound M3 inventory cars coming to the Kansas City location and was considering swapping for one of those - Advisor checked and gave me my VIN!)

Advisor said car should be arriving around 3/17, I should be able to pick up the weekend of 3/21 - 3/22...

That was fast... Very excited!

Blows my mind really lol.
Congrats!

Ordered 2/24
Woke up this AM and saw MVPA in account with “submit payment” page. No delivery instructions. Curious if there’s a way to track call outside of hounding the delivery center (they don’t seem to answer anyway). Car apparently has 15 miles on odometer so it definitely exists.

First post here ! Ordered a LR AWD midnight silver Metallic with everything except white interior. I am so excited ! So not having heard anything, from anyone at Tesla has me both nervous and frustrated. Is it normal to have not heard anything in the first 4 days ? I completed all the forms and finances through Tesla(WF which came through the next day). I’m guessing I’m just super inpatient, but I want that car !!
T: I’m picking up the exact same car tomorrow. I ordered on 1/20; didn’t really hear anything for a while, and then everything started happening really fast!

Got the text to schedule delivery and did so. Still haven't officially received the VIN in my account and don't have an MVPA. Go figure.

Summary to update info:
-2/21 ordered white/black 18" Aero LR AWD, quoted 3-5 weeks for delivery
-3/5 VIN in source this morning
-3/18 scheduled delivery
-Waiting on MVPA, still no "official" VIN on Tesla's site

WA anyone? I wonder if they’re avoiding us because of the you-know-what.

I don't think that's the case. Someone said that they're just prioritizing abroad / east coast orders to meet end of Q1 orders. Since we're closer to the factory than cities in the east/midwest, Tesla can make our cars on the 2nd / 3rd week of March and still deliver it "on-time" as promised.

This makes sense to me, but as a fellow Washingtonian, waiting this long sucks. Haha

Reactions: AlanSqB
I had a surprisingly fast turnaround

3/4 order placed for Silver Metallic LR. Black interior. 18”
Tesla called to make sure everything was set to get me in queue.
3/5 VIN assigned!!
3/7 delivery scheduled with options of 3/19-20 in Indiana. I’m in Michigan and have conflicts with those dates so I’m trying to move the date. Anyone know a way to get this done? I thought I had a 3 day window.
Anyway. Dunno if they are trying to help boost MI or not but pleasantly surprised.